• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

FroKun

Feb 16, 2018
Wanted to ask if the creator is planning to add more quests or finish any that are yet to be completed? At least I can't find how to finish the amazing wonders of nipple fucking and the laboratory upgrade one (after I fill the eye with mana)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What is the NTR tag for ? is there ntr content or what is it ?
The aunt gets kidnapped and gangraped by futa elves (is the quest that unlocks the spa place). She is already a proper LI at this point btw. And MC watches helplessly through the gate/window as they can do nothing.

From memory there is also the friends mother who starts fucking the friend without MCs say/so or opinion, after doing stuff with MC.

Neither of which are avoidable as of right now.

There may be some other scenes though I don't know, I really only play the sisters content myself now, since most of the other characters turn into whores after a certain progression point (if they aren't already that is).
Which will probably end up with the same fate after it is progressed enough.

Jun 15, 2017
The aunt gets kidnapped and gangraped by futa elves (is the quest that unlocks the spa place). She is already a proper LI at this point btw. And MC watches helplessly through the gate/window as they can do nothing.

From memory there is also the friends mother who starts fucking the friend without MCs say/so or opinion, after doing stuff with MC.

Neither of which are avoidable as of right now.

There may be some other scenes though I don't know, I really only play the sisters content myself now, since most of the other characters turn into whores after a certain progression point (if they aren't already that is).
Which will probably end up with the same fate after it is progressed enough.
So no NTR then?

Reactions: 5554432

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
"Alice starts lactating if you suck her boobs 5 or more times"

How many times did they try? me 10 times and still nothing
  • Alice starts lactating if you suck her boobs 5 or more times.
Well i've been doing that for like a week (7 times) & she still hasn't lactate.
Well, currently in fact the requested number is 10 times, as present in the game script (not 5 as indicated in the changelog).

So, it's currently appearing on the 11th time (see capture).

capture.jpg

Reactions: lmlAzazel

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So no NTR then?
.... An LI being gangraped, while the MC is forced to watch, is NTR my dude.

Here be the F95 tag definition since you seem to need some clarification:
1631457682854.png

The aunt being kidnapped and gangraped, and the LI cheating on you with her son, both fall under that definition. It would be different if it is something the MC causes to happen, but it is instead something that happens to the MC.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How i get the scene alice pussyfucking. I have danced with her but it doesnt work....
As indicated in the changelog, you must also help her in the morning before (the same day for both the actions).

Of course, I guess a minimal relationship with her is also requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kow1

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018

View attachment 1401458

The aunt being kidnapped and gangraped, and the LI cheating on you with her son, both fall under that definition. It would be different if it is something the MC causes to happen, but it is instead something that happens to the MC.
Lol both of them are whores fucking with the whole vilage (and thats the way i like them) ! How can you expect them to be "yours" and faithful? And the mc hardly has eny romantic aspirations to any of the girls. He is just in for the fucking. Why shoud he care ? The only "cheating" if you even call it that will be the mc fucking Eric's girfriend (and thats from Eric's perspective).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020

View attachment 1401458

Designed to cause jealousy

If you want to immerse in this game there is no jealousy
Pretty much everyone fucks whoever they want
And the MC himself shows not the slightest tad of jealousy
So - no jealousy = no NTR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game desperately needs a lot more variety of vaginal sex..creampies,etc,etc
waste to see all the pussy not getting any action from our MC

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
My opinion is game is excellent as is and doesn't desperately need anything in particular
Just want boobsgames to keep happily churning out more of the same
game is great ill agree there but agree to disagree be nice to get some pussy

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Lol both of them are whores fucking with the whole vilage (and thats the way i like them) ! How can you expect them to be "yours" and faithful? And the mc hardly has eny romantic aspirations to any of the girls. He is just in for the fucking. Why shoud he care ? The only "cheating" if you even call it that will be the mc fucking Eric's girfriend (and thats from Eric's perspective).
Designed to cause jealousy

If you want to immerse in this game there is no jealousy
Pretty much everyone fucks whoever they want
And the MC himself shows not the slightest tad of jealousy
So - no jealousy = no NTR
Three simple points:
1. None of what you are saying applies to the aunt gangrape, where MC watches helplessly.

2. NTR isn't always cheating, an LI being raped isn't them cheating on you for example, but it is NTR. (i.e. the aunt gang-rape)

3. Using the semantics of jealousy being in the f95 definition is a weak argument, when the key point is "A romantic interest involved with someone other than MC.", the jealousy point basically means without MCs knowledge/approval etc. not that they must react with jealousy. Designed to cause, btw means in the player, not that MC must react with jealousy.

Bonus point: This is getting off topic and becoming more of a debate. Sooooo we should stahp.

Reactions: monk_56

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1401458
You're assuming it's Designed to cause jealousy... Just because you're jealous of a bunch of fictional beings plowing another fictional character (who absolutely loves that kind of thing to the point that she voluntarily repeats it on a weekly basis), in no way means that it's been designed to cause jealousy.

You're also forgetting that there's only two of the women who even come close to qualifying as romantic interests for the MC, and the one you were referencing is not one of them.

Three simple points:
1. None of what you are saying applies to the aunt gangrape, where MC watches helplessly.
She's not his aunt.
It's an affectionate term for a woman who's not related to someone, by birth or marriage.

2. NTR isn't always cheating, an LI being raped isn't them cheating on you for example, but it is NTR. (i.e. the aunt gang-rape)
Again, Fina is not Krowly and Jill's aunt, and she goes back for more every week. Just like the painting of an earlier one that she proudly displays.

3. Using the semantics of jealousy being in the f95 definition is a weak argument
The definition's pretty clear, and Designed to cause jealousy is a clear part of it.

when the key point is "A romantic interest involved with someone other than MC.", the jealousy point basically means without MCs knowledge/approval etc. not that they must react with jealousy. Designed to cause, btw means in the player, not that MC must react with jealousy.
"Designed to cause" is something only Boobsgames has the authority to pass judgement on. Not you.
Again, Fina is not a romantic interest. She's a purely sexual interest, like pretty much most of the fuckable characters throughout the game.
She enjoys sex with Krowly as much as she enjoys being railed weekly by those Futa Elves in the Spa.

If sex with Krowly is all you define "romantic interest" as, then literally every other fuckable character is a love interest, including the men!:LOL:

Bonus point: This is getting off topic and becoming more of a debate. Sooooo we should stahp.
Then you shouldn't have kept bleeting on about it. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Three simple points:

3. Using the semantics of jealousy being in the f95 definition is a weak argument, when the key point is "A romantic interest involved with someone other than MC.", the jealousy point basically means without MCs knowledge/approval etc. not that they must react with jealousy. Designed to cause, btw means in the player, not that MC must react with jealousy.

Well certainly when I played the game I would say there was nothing approaching rape going on
Next bit in spoiler for those that haven't played game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
she was kidnapped and raped, is just that she started to enjoy it at the end.
No, she enjoyed all of it.
Like Julliette enjoying the anal from the bandit when Krowly comes to her rescue, and similar things when she's out exploring.
You don't understand the characters and world being presented.

Hell, women titfucking men other than their husbands is literally a friendly greeting/custom that's referenced multiple times, particularly by Jill reminiscing with Krowly.

3.60 star(s) 175 Votes