datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I will be paying attention to this one. The western art is very interesting, despite quite simplistic. I believe it has potential, and hope for it to be properly finished someday soon.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Literally nothing.
The closest to a "normal" romantic interest in the game for Krowly is Alice (the next door neighbour), and she's only having sex with him.
As far as we know.

I mean, everthing about her makes me think we are going to learn later that she is bascially the village cum-dump.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As far as we know.

I mean, everthing about her makes me think we are going to learn later that she is bascially the village cum-dump.
Everything we know so far only leads to a single conclusion - She's had plenty of experience in the past. Just like everyone else in the village who isn't the two children.

Besides which, anyone being the village cumdump would probably be a highly prestigious position, second only to Fina as head of the village. Alice also works seven days a week for Carla as a waitress, where the only patrons are the villagers and once a week, Daisy the minotaur, so unless she gets promoted rapidly up to that position, she doesn't have the time to be the village cum dump.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Btw guys. There is another Hotfix released. Actual version is v0.344.0.3.

Found on the itch.io side. Link to it here.
Thanks for the infos.

Because the fix for the spell learning bug is particularly appreciable, indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Does anyone know why i can't use any of the spells from the magic section ? It worked fine at the beginning of the game, but for a while now, all the spells are greyed out during fights and outside of fights. Am i dumb or is it a bug ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know why i can't use any of the spells from the magic section ? It worked fine at the beginning of the game, but for a while now, all the spells are greyed out during fights and outside of fights. Am i dumb or is it a bug ?
Somehow you've got Krowly wearing a ballgag.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Literally nothing.
The closest to a "normal" romantic interest in the game for Krowly is Alice (the next door neighbour), and she's only having sex with him.

Meanwhile, almost everyone else basically does almost anything sexual to each other, because that's how people are in this village.

Thank you for wasting your time with an absolutely pointless post... Now go stroke your ego because someone replied to you :LOL:

Nope.
makes me wonder why da OP put in a NTR tag where there aint any NTR

Everyone is just swingin n single cept Grandpa/Grandma n Derek/Taisha
Krowley fucks derek, grandma, Taisha
no one fucking cares LOL

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
makes me wonder why da OP put in a NTR tag where there aint any NTR
Because stupid people have stupid reactions when there's a character who's not "them" (better known as the MC) doing sexual things with any of the women, despite those women not being in a relationship with "them" (the MC)...

Everyone is just swingin n single cept Grandpa/Grandma n Derek/Taisha
Krowley fucks derek, grandma, Taisha
no one fucking cares LOL
Indeed, the characters don't care (up to a point), and that's part of the world setting that's blatantly obvious to anyone who bothers to read the dialogue/text.
They care, insofar as it's all consensual.

For clarification purposes though, Derek tops Krowly, and so far Taisha just gives titfucks.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes