MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
I am not sure if already somebody reported this, Krowly sometimes get stuck here forever,
it doesn't always happens.

Sep 8, 2023
Sup boobs. Huge fan of your game bro it kinda reminds me of the secret of mana and old school final fantasy games but you can get your dick wet lol. I just hope you add some longer dungeons with a full party and more hard boss fights in the future. Other than that I think the game is awesome

Reactions: MinXe

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah games been awesome so far i am hopeing in the future we can invite party members out of town as we explore would be cool to see them get plowed along side us if we lose fights or even double team the ones we win. also hopeing we get to see some more fantasy girls like fox girls or were wolfs or the very rare bee race led by its queen that you could subdue. it would be nice to stumble upon their shrines or villages and even have the option to invite them to your town if its ever planned to be expanded.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
where i can watch all the scenes that i've unlocked ?
If you're asking for a gallery, then no, there isn't one in the game. Most scenes are repeatable though.
You could try the gallery mod, but it's advised to install that on a copy of the game as the modded game could break when it's updated.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
it shows the version of the game in the error message on your screenshot, and it shows 0.403. Lost files error means you did something wrong with the installation. The gallery mod is a problem itself (you should only use it on a separate game installation on your own risk), but it shouldn't be causing these exact errors as far as I know.

Make a fresh installation of the game, from itchio, make sure it's working (you can copy saves there), then make a copy of a folder of the working game and try to install the gallery mod there if you want. I have no idea what problems gallery mod can cause on newer version. But if you don't want problems with the game - don't use gallery mod

you need to update the game, it should have been fixed already

I'll check it, thanks
very spicy and fun game! Thanks for that! I can recommend you to think about next project, something like warlock in space! Like did Bethesda, but yours is much better!!!

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
If you're asking for a gallery, then no, there isn't one in the game. Most scenes are repeatable though.
You could try the gallery mod, but it's advised to install that on a copy of the game as the modded game could break when it's updated.
where i can find this place to watch the scenes?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As usual, thanks for the new version (i.e. 0.420) :) .

Concerning the new scene with Astra and Alice on Thursday's morning, apparently it's impossible to trigger it (but I could be wrong).

Looking at the code, it's triggered using the switch[480]. This switch is set during the sex scene in "Alice's vaginal scene", but it's also reset systematically to "False" at the end of this scene:
Code:
[...]
      StopSE()
      CallCommonEvent(140)
      Switch[480] = OFF
      Variable[23] += 1
[...]

Furthermore, Krowly can be "imprisoned" in the kitchen after the new scene with Astra and Alice (probably if it's then raining. I mean raining after the scene, and not before):
capture.jpg

Finally, the nipple fuck scene with Carla is still not increasing the corresponding sex statistic (this one was also present in the former version, when the nipple fuck stat has been added).

Reactions: Kevodi

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
As usual, thanks for the new version (i.e. 0.420) :) .

Concerning the new scene with Astra and Alice on Thursday's morning, apparently it's impossible to trigger it (but I could be wrong).

Looking at the code, it's triggered using the switch[480]. This switch is set during the sex scene in "Alice's vaginal scene", but it's also reset systematically to "False" at the end of this scene:
Code:
[...]
      StopSE()
      CallCommonEvent(140)
      Switch[480] = OFF
      Variable[23] += 1
[...]

Furthermore, Krowly can be "imprisoned" in the kitchen after the new scene with Astra and Alice (probably if it's then raining. I mean raining after the scene, and not before):
View attachment 2923676

Finally, the nipple fuck scene with Carla is still not increasing the corresponding sex statistic (this one was also present in the former version, when the nipple fuck stat has been added).
it should be already fixed in 0.420.0.1

There are many situations where it's possible to stuck somwhere. For these situations we have teleport and meditation :) Not really a priority, but I'll keep it in mind

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
it should be already fixed in 0.420.0.1

There are many situations where it's possible to stuck somwhere. For these situations we have teleport and meditation :) Not really a priority, but I'll keep it in mind
Thanks.

Well, concerning the "imprisonment", in this case it's also very simple to just help Astra to keep the children.

Reactions: boobsgames
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes