cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Do you mean when Carla mentions a vampire? It turned out to be a certain monstergirl we already met in the quest
Seems like i missed something because you wrote that we can learn a skill from her which was temporaly moved to the study book which was the reason i never toched it since the enouncement.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
There is vaginal scene with Mabel in this update, and vaginal scenes with Conda and Great Paladin in the 0.440. And I think 5 more if we check since 0.400
Any with Astra, Jill and Rose or any other female villagers ? I wait for their scenes for so long until I kind of give up.

I remember there are 1 scene with Alice, 1 with Fina and 1 with Carla. that is it. 3 scenes for entire game before I stop playing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any with Astra, Jill and Rose or any other female villagers ?
No vaginal for Krowly with Astra or Jill, won't be with Samantha either (already told there wouldn't be, same time as Sister Elizabeth iirc)

There is vaginal sex between Krowly and Rose, but I can't remember the circumstances for it, but it is repeatable.

fucking gay shit complete destroyed this game, where is the harem? where is the pregnancy? cumflation, c'mon
:rolleyes:
Must be your first time ever playing the game...

There's never been any indication for a harem, there's pregnant Snake Girls and one Plant Girl, and if you've left the toggle for gay content censor off, then you have to basically look for it and choose it or lose fights to male npcs.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Any with Astra, Jill and Rose or any other female villagers ? I wait for their scenes for so long until I kind of give up.

I remember there are 1 scene with Alice, 1 with Fina and 1 with Carla. that is it. 3 scenes for entire game before I stop playing.
If you'll keep adding conditions at some point I won't be able to say "yes, there is such scene". And if you exclude evry other scene, yes, I guess there will be only 3.
there is a vaginal scene with Rose for a long time. 2 with Fina, 2 with Carla, sorta 2 with Agnieszka, 1 with Juliette

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If you'll keep adding conditions at some point I won't be able to say "yes, there is such scene".
there is a vaginal scene with Rose for a long time. 2 with Fina, 2 with Carla, sorta 2 with Agnieszka, 1 with Juliette
Just for him make one with the sheep :)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
There is vaginal scene with Mabel in this update, and vaginal scenes with Conda and Great Paladin in the 0.440. And I think 5 more if we check since 0.400
That doesn't count obviously). Only sister Elizabet nounussy and only from that same moment she says "anal only".
...there's pregnant Snake Girls and one Plant Girl...
That's tag-fucking. Somewhere sometime in some circumstances you could met a pregnant lamia = pregnant tag. Damn right. Totally accurate.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
this type of stuff isn't so easy. Let's say the "season" of their games lasts 1 ingame month. After it the winner is named. If Player has an option to join one or another team it means there should be a reward. Probably a sex scene, a different one depending on the team. Makes sense, right?
Now let's say I added such scene, and a player asks how to trigger that new scene. He's told that he needs to fuck orcs for an ingame month.
Imagine what kind of hysteria would it cause among the people who are already leaving comments every month about how the game is "forcing" them to grind.
Hmm... now I kinda want to add that xD
lmfao fuck dem haters, dew it

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes