thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
anyone know where or how to access the cheat room?
In your basement you have to position yourself in the DOWN right corner of the room and interact with the table(press "a").

problem with way to the cube, goblin leader says only "hello" and doesn't open the way
Did you find the Ancient Rune? Randomly drops from chests. Then talk with the shopkeeper(sell).

BUG
The orc cowgirl variant does not shhow up after winnig the battle. Also it forwards the time like fi you lost the fight.
I went back to the goblin cave with the queen and the goblin wife was still there despite bringing her to Derek... I guess she's the twin...

Last edited:

hamofking

Feb 14, 2020
how I learn a spell, the magic circle didn't work, I try to go to sister at night but can't get in the church [she's not in there]

Siglo95

Nov 29, 2017
In your basement you have to position yourself in the top right corner of the room and interact with the table(press "a").

Did you find the Ancient Rune? Randomly drops from chests. Then talk with the shopkeeper(sell).

BUG
The orc cowgirl variant does not shhow up after winnig the battle. Also it forwards the time like fi you lost the fight.
I went back to the goblin cave with the queen and the goblin wife was still there despite bringing her to Derek... I guess she's the twin...
Is true, Taisha is always there, i let her in Derek house 20 times and is always there, the good thing is I can always see a big breasted petit naked.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
this game causes so much mixed feelings for me.
the art is the second best on the site, beaten only by David Balsamique
the girls are all attractive enough that i really feel a want to go after them instead of just "yeah, guess ill take her too"

but the game feels like a soft NTR game.
most of the girls hold only a passive interest in you and are happy to jump at the first thing that turns them on, unless its you.
for you need to grind and grind and grind to get a single blowjob but you show a girl around town and every person girl you introduce her two whispers to her to meet them in private where they proceed to bang her without you no matter how high your relationship is. its especially annoying when one of the girls is using a spell to have a dick bigger then you when your a frigging warlock!
in addition the game makes the mc out to be pathetic somtimes
when walking up to the futa getting head instead of suggesting a 3some he gets on his knees and begs to take her place and when he sees a girl that supposedly likes him getting dicked by the mayor with a futa spell he nuts and runs

im really hopeful for this game but in is current state im getting blue-balled like crazy. i just hope that impregnation is down the line, and that the in-game hints for loli isnt just me being overly hopeful or a tease

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
I'd say it's just not a harem game. You aren't anyone's boyfriend, so there has been no commitment made to where you both should stay monogamous.
in a game where you you grind like crazy to get a blowjob and no matter how much you grind 2 of the grindable characters can, directly in front of you, conspire to meet without you to bang is atleast soft NTR as far as im conserned

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
in a game where you you grind like crazy to get a blowjob and no matter how much you grind 2 of the grindable characters can, directly in front of you, conspire to meet without you to bang is atleast soft NTR as far as im conserned
They're just doing the same thing the MC is doing, so all seems fair game to me. As for the grinding, who is to say that you're the only one making an effort to establish a relationship with others. But, you're only seeing yourself do it.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
problem with way to the cube, goblin leader says only "hello" and doesn't open the way
this game causes so much mixed feelings for me.
the art is the second best on the site, beaten only by David Balsamique
the girls are all attractive enough that i really feel a want to go after them instead of just "yeah, guess ill take her too"

but the game feels like a soft NTR game.
most of the girls hold only a passive interest in you and are happy to jump at the first thing that turns them on, unless its you.
for you need to grind and grind and grind to get a single blowjob but you show a girl around town and every person girl you introduce her two whispers to her to meet them in private where they proceed to bang her without you no matter how high your relationship is. its especially annoying when one of the girls is using a spell to have a dick bigger then you when your a frigging warlock!
in addition the game makes the mc out to be pathetic somtimes
when walking up to the futa getting head instead of suggesting a 3some he gets on his knees and begs to take her place and when he sees a girl that supposedly likes him getting dicked by the mayor with a futa spell he nuts and runs

im really hopeful for this game but in is current state im getting blue-balled like crazy. i just hope that impregnation is down the line, and that the in-game hints for loli isnt just me being overly hopeful or a tease
The game has WAY too little content to be what you think it is...
This isn't NTR... It's more adolescent characters exploring sexuality and being horny and young.

BTW Lizzy behaving as the vampire still not activating...Do i have to spend three days outside the town or what?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any ways to find the fucking sheep ? I search the thread and go every where. still nothing. it's like sheep refuse to spawn.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes