Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Yo, I'm trying to modify my save with , however the file Game.rgss3a that we need to upload in order to get the names of variables in the save file hits the upload size limit by far (250MB compared to upload limit of 25MB). Are there people here that have found a workaround to this issue ? thanks in advance

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Yo, I'm trying to modify my save with , however the file Game.rgss3a that we need to upload in order to get the names of variables in the save file hits the upload size limit by far (250MB compared to upload limit of 25MB). Are there people here that have found a workaround to this issue ? thanks in advance
Yes. See your private messages.

• Angry
Reactions: smegmaboyo

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how to make Jaina fuck Eric???
please helpppp
You must go with Eric to a hunt. On one hunt you meet Jania and Rose next to campfire. On this hunt is great battle on end. If you win this you can chose if you want scene with Eric or Rose, if you chose Rose than Jania fuck Eric. If you lose than Jania fuck Eric and you fuck Jania ass.
I found this hunt after 20 hours of game time.

Reactions: KinChat

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
You must go with Eric to a hunt. On one hunt you meet Jania and Rose next to campfire. On this hunt is great battle on end. If you win this you can chose if you want scene with Eric or Rose, if you chose Rose than Jania fuck Eric. If you lose than Jania fuck Eric and you fuck Jania ass.
I found this hunt after 20 hours of game time.
thank u Bro

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
where is the new dungeon on this update? can't find it '-'
AFAICT. the thick goblin dungeon is one of the dungeons you can explore with Eric, as opposed to being one
that's fixed in place.

Though the spitroast scene wasn't with a thick goblin.

re: snu snu fruit.

if you drink Minotaur sperm, +100 lust
if you eat snu snu and then drink Minotaur sperm, +150 lust.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
BUGS

When having a BJ with Jill (Engliish settings), the reply that Jill's affection is raised is in Russian.
The nice visual of having sex with female orc in 0.355.6 is not there in 0.355.7

Oboe.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes