guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
ok why is this game so frustrating to play
exp is not easy to come on and your character misses everything they do even on higher levels. like wtf

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how do I get a scene with Jill in Church? and how do I get a Church service scene with Jack white and where do I find the guy Carla and sister Crowley are talking about in the tavern?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how do I get a scene with Jill in Church?
There's no sex scenes with her in the church. There's only a story element about her becoming a member of the village.

and how do I get a Church service scene with Jack white and where do I find the guy Carla and sister Crowley are talking about in the tavern?
1: Who's Jack White?
2: Carla and Jill's conversation is a reference to the last God of War.

TheBadGuy69

Apr 25, 2017
Any chance of getting an Android port of this
Yes, download on Playsstore "Joiplay" and You also need the JoiplayRPGMPlugin, download and install after installation Joiplay. Maybe you need anohter app like WinRAR to unzip the rar-data into a normal folder.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
When the game first came out, I hoped to meet lots of women with large boobs.
When Agneshka was introduced, I got a bit excited, to finally have some gilf content. Seeing as that was something of a selling point (for me). It had a gilf filter and a gay filter. There's a heck of a lot more sausage than busty gilfs. There's one gilf with only a few scenes, but dicks everywhere... many of them finding their way inside the MC. Dicks on monsters, dicks on dicks, dicks on women. Gosh dang it!

Reactions: Ranma

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
When the game first came out, I hoped to meet lots of women with large boobs.
When Agneshka was introduced, I got a bit excited, to finally have some gilf content. Seeing as that was something of a selling point (for me). It had a gilf filter and a gay filter. There's a heck of a lot more sausage than busty gilfs. There's one gilf with only a few scenes, but dicks everywhere... many of them finding their way inside the MC. Dicks on monsters, dicks on dicks, dicks on women. Gosh dang it!
Yeah that is true. What's a bit annoying is that you don't get to fuck the futa's instead, you just get fucked by them, which is something I am not into. Rather have some force/hate fuck on them instead. this game has been in development for a some time, so here's to hoping we will get something interesting along the way.

Reactions: Scorpi7 and Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know how the get the scene where you and eric fuck his mother together?
During training with Eric for XP in the forest. She will sometimes come with lunch during that event. Once she does, there will be an event with her an eric in their house in the evening or night (I forgot which). I think, you also have to have screwed her tits beforehand at the morning. I recall Eric noting this (or it might be another game) when she comes with lunch, which is the trigger for him to get jealous and have sex with her.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
During training with Eric for XP in the forest. She will sometimes come with lunch during that event. Once she does, there will be an event with her an eric in their house in the evening or night (I forgot which). I think, you also have to have screwed her tits beforehand at the morning. I recall Eric noting this (or it might be another game) when she comes with lunch, which is the trigger for him to get jealous and have sex with her.
I already have done it ,eric will facefuck his mother and you can only jerk off ,not join him

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Don't quote me on this "hardi har har", but I think there's a chance of 2 different scenes being played. I don't recall the trigger, it might be based on the relationship of either of them or having done some other event(s) beforehand.

Anyone else here who hates the fraggin' chicken and their stupid path blocking?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes