zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just be careful goblin lord i think got closed because of stuff like that ae that was what was said about there patrion page. but this game is good and everyone lokes over aged.

P90X8

Oct 4, 2020
How the fuck do I fuck Jenna? I need a detailed instruction. I pretty much did everything, still nada

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if jenna is eric's mother go to the house at noon are so and flirt then you will get anal scene. i don't know if there is a pussy scene yet. plues make sure you have a high affaction rate.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
anybody knows where is the slime cavern i need to find it for slime women?
On a way to waterfall where Fina showering. Before end of forest is way to west its dead end and there is way under ground (in this crossroad is waterfal south and east).

Reactions: meitham

Jotun

Nov 6, 2018
so, i used the save editor, and now for some reason i cant move around in the town
Edit: i cant do anything when i enter the town, cant move, cant access the menu either

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
How the fuck do I fuck Jenna? I need a detailed instruction. I pretty much did everything, still nada
How I did it..
<morning>
Cum on Jenna's tits.
Eat a meal in the inn
<next time period>
Find Jenna. Flirt. Choose 'Anal'.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man....i really love his art, is amazing..but i must say, there is a lot of stuff in the game that i really don't like...that's why i don't play for some time.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes