Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Spoken like a true pleb, nowhere in the word "boobs" alone is the implication of size.
A true breast lover knows how to appreciate all shapes and sizes.

Except gross fake plastic ones :HideThePain:

So you must hate this game then. All of these hunkadonkobudankas look bolted on.

Reactions: mrttao

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
dose anyone knows where are all the secret rooms ?
The game have only 1, that's the cheat room on Krowly's basement, It had a debug room too but It shouldn't be accessed by the players since it could possibly break the game.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
OK, I can't get Mom on Sunday Morning. Do i have to have a new save or something?
Are you sure to fullfill all the conditions ?

Extract of changelog:
[...]
Krowly’s stepmom added in the game. She is arriving next Sunday morning after Jill starts living with Krowly (check second floor).
[...]

I've checked the code, and that's really all the needed conditions, i.e.:
- Jill lives in your house
- Sunday

Concerned code:
Code:
  [...]
  If Switch[575] = OFF                      // First encounter with Stepmom not already done
     If Switch[396] = ON                    // Jill lives in your house
       If Switch[92] = ON                   // Sunday
         Switch[574] = ON                   // Activate switch for first encounter with Stepmom             
       EndIf
     EndIf
   EndIf
  [...]

And when the switch (i.e. switch 574) for the first encounter is activated:

- you'll get a message when you go near the door of your house: "Oh? What is that sound?", "Is somebody upstairs?"

- your stepmom is present upstairs:
Code:
Id=17  Name=EV017  PosX=13  PosY=8
   Conditions:  (switch1_id=574)
      SetMovementRoute(Character = Player, Repeat = false, Skippable = false, Wait = true, Commands = [ JumpX0Y0 ])
      SetMovementRoute2(Command = JumpX0Y0)
      SetMovementRoute(Character = Event[16], Repeat = false, Skippable = false, Wait = true, Commands = [ TurnUp ])
      SetMovementRoute2(Command = TurnUp)
      If Switch[1] = ON
        ShowTextWindow(Face = "krowly"[3], Background = Window, Position = Bottom)
        ShowTextLine("Krowly:")
        ShowTextLine("... \N[27]?!")
      Else
        ShowTextWindow(Face = "krowly"[3], Background = Window, Position = Bottom)
        ShowTextLine("Кроули:")
        ShowTextLine("... \N[30]?!")
      EndIf
      CallCommonEvent(52)
      ShowPicture(PictureId = 3, Name = "samantha nude", Origin = Upper left, X = 0, Y = 0, ScaleWidth = 100, ScaleHeight = 100, Opacity = 255, BlendMode = Normal)
      If Switch[1] = ON
        ShowTextWindow(Face = "Sam"[1], Background = Window, Position = Bottom)
        ShowTextLine("Samantha:")
        ShowTextLine("Krowly! I'm so happy to see you, ")
        ShowTextLine("my \N[47].")
      Else
        ShowTextWindow(Face = "Sam"[1], Background = Window, Position = Bottom)
        ShowTextLine("Саманта")
        ShowTextLine("Кроули! Я так рада видеть тебя, ")
        ShowTextLine("мой \N[48].")
      EndIf
      [...]

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I have Problems getting into the game, the MC is soo weak ,someone got some advice on better equip or fast leveling`?
Explore the game, get yourself familiar with the characters, don't stress about leveling and equipment. Avoid battles with the mobs when you don't need them. You get stronger by completing quests and defeating minibosses. For your first miniboss check the tent in the wood to the south from the village entrance. For the first easy quest talk to the tavern owner

Reactions: Bob69

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
Agniezka suddenly stopped Flirting with MC even if the relationship is 100+, did anyone encounter the same? It's like relationship suddenly went back to 0. Only Shop and go away.

This should be called Warlock, Boobs and Asses because most of the girls prefer you do their ass, except Agnieszka and the Succubus.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Agniezka suddenly stopped Flirting with MC even if the relationship is 100+, did anyone encounter the same? It's like relationship suddenly went back to 0. Only Shop and go away.
You mean the option to flirt disappeared when you talk to her when she's herding her sheep ?

manboytoy

Dec 16, 2020
The game have only 1, that's the cheat room on Krowly's basement, It had a debug room too but It shouldn't be accessed by the players since it could possibly break the game.
No, I meant the secret Rooms the you can only see using the spell Eye of Beholder, in older release note it said they was 5

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes