mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
well it does, sorta, at least as close to it as you'll get. You can cumflate two characters at the moment, and the creator said this was his compromise to appease the patrons that also wanted pregnancy.
You can cumflate 3 that I know of:Grandma Agnieszka,Juliette and Carla

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
why does nothing happen when i try to make a potion?
Have you got any more details? What potion are you trying to make, do you have the ingredients needed to make it? Assuming you're playing 0.356.0.2, I've been able to make every potion in the list once I acquired the necessary ingredients.

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
Have you got any more details? What potion are you trying to make, do you have the ingredients needed to make it? Assuming you're playing 0.356.0.2, I've been able to make every potion in the list once I acquired the necessary ingredients.
After i click yes when it ask me make a potion, nothing happen. I'm trying to make some health potion, i have red and blue shroom

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Then something is wrong because my experience is the same as Varys's. I click the alter and nothing happens.
There are two quests you need to complete before you reach this point.
  1. The matter of [the Order], which you start by helping Fina with her correspondence until she gives you a letter to give to Sister Elizabeth.
  2. Warlocking For Dummies, started when you go to summon Jhimm and get Agatha instead and she tells you all about it.
Once you've passed the piece of Warlocking for Dummies at the temple you can clean there.

Reactions: Varys

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
After i click yes when it ask me make a potion, nothing happen. I'm trying to make some health potion, i have red and blue shroom
A health potion requires a red mushroom and a wild carrot. Do you have a wild carrot?
Also, after you click yes, do you get the list of potions available for you to make? KrowleyMakePotion.png
Or do you not even get to the screen I just added in?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
nope, not even the screen. Maybe my file is bugged ?
If you don't even reach that selection list, that's not normal. Try one more thing for me before concluding that your file is bugged.

So.. next test, new game. Once I can move, if I go to the laboratory and try to make a potion immediately after starting the game it does not get to the list, it instead tells me that I do not have any empty bottles.

If you have no empty bottles, you have nothing to put a potion into.

On the other hand I also get a health potion and a mana potion when I first click the work bench, so if I drink the health potion (giving me an empty bottle) and then try to make a potion I get the selection list appearing.

If you try this and still don't get the selection list, you may want to download a fresh copy and try again.

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
I can't find any file to decrypt after downloading the decrypt file from the link, am i missing something ?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I can't find any file to decrypt after downloading the decrypt file from the link, am i missing something ?
That's the continuous world mod, not the actual game. I do not use this mod and have no recommendations on it's use.

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
can some1 tell me what am I suppose to do? how do i earn money, how do i level up, how do i defeat the slime women? there is barely any direction given by the game

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
can some1 tell me what am I suppose to do? how do i earn money, how do i level up, how do i defeat the slime women? there is barely any direction given by the game
Do quest for exp or go hunting with Eric, also you can read book in the house by the bed. Check quest journal from time to time. Money comes from loot now. Find the easiest dungeon with chests for you to do, loot them and run. Personally I would suggest doing the riddle dungeon, just make sure to have some lust stored for it. You can also sell ingredients from the field but now you must have something fully grown in the field to actually make those ingredients.
The game is very slow at the beginning.
Also I would recommend reading the hints from the walkthrough.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did you download the walkthrough? 'cause that's pretty much all the direction you could ask for.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
There are two quests you need to complete before you reach this point.
  1. The matter of [the Order], which you start by helping Fina with her correspondence until she gives you a letter to give to Sister Elizabeth.
  2. Warlocking For Dummies, started when you go to summon Jhimm and get Agatha instead and she tells you all about it.
Once you've passed the piece of Warlocking for Dummies at the temple you can clean there.
OMFG thank you so much! That explains a lot!

Also, do you have a quick rundown on how to obtain the spell and find these beacons? :oops:

zeezo99

Sep 2, 2017
I need help in a mission warlocking for dummies I found the first two places The first is in elven forest

The second is in Eastern ruins But I do not know the place of the third I hope to publish a picture of the third place

Reactions: Varys

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
I need help in a mission warlocking for dummies I found the first two places The first is in elven forest

The second is in Eastern ruins But I do not know the place of the third I hope to publish a picture of the third place
OMFG YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER BRO! And yes, I have a third location! Go up north in the desert and before you enter the stairs to the temple on the right side, you should see a large statue head that is glowing! (y)

Another location is when you go with Eric on the dungeon quest ''A CAVE IN THE ROCKS'' where the end boss is the pregnant snake lady. On the wall behind the large glowing crystal, you can make out a vague shape of a door with the skill, which you can enter and then activate a beacon. But this one doesn't tick off the quest requirements for some reason though...

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes