Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i cant unlock the threesome with the dickgirl, why?
You need to Lose to the busty slime to get that scene I explained everything related to that scene several pages back including a save right before the fight against the busty slime in the glade/cave hunt. If you win you just get the option to make rose or eric suck you off... and no Letting Jaina get defeated and then letting Krowley beat the slime doesn't change the event.

EDIT: Here is the post most of the info about that interaction is in or above this post and incase you need the save it's in the post right below the linked post.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Help me pls i cant get the fireball skill and im stuck leveling cant pass from lvl 1

Thanks beforehand

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i hope the developer adds "always run" option instead of having to hold shift all the time
I hope so too but it might be a limitation of the game making engine the game is made on, I am not sure but I sure hope the always dash option can be worked into the game the character moves slow enough already and holding down shift all the time is kinda bothersome.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Strange... Sorry. In all the games I played, the capslock always worked as the ever-pressed Shift
maybe there's an option or a setting that I need to change to make it work ? I hit F1 to open the little settings box but didn't see any option relating to it there.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
you don't think that's the first thing i tried? i also check settings inside the game and using f1
Calm down dude... if it works it works. Don't think he is purposely lying maybe there is a windows function that needs to be turned on or something ? Capslock usually does the same thing for text that holding down shift while typing does. Just need to figure out how to make windows consider capslock as shift being held down permanently ? Maybe there's an Option for it in windows sticky keys ? need to research it more.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
you don't think that's the first thing i tried? i also check settings inside the game and using f1
Yeah it worked... all You have to do is hit shift key 5 times to turn on sticky keys when the notificationn box pops up click the link thingy to open up setting for sticky keys and uncheck the option that makes sticky keys cancel out whenever you press 2 keys together and check the option that says pressing a key twice locks it as on... then when you play the game all you gotta do is double tap shift to enable auto-dashing in game.
P.S. : Also might wanna turn off the sound notification option when you hit sticky keys the beeps the computer make get annoying pretty fast -__-

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Calm down dude... if it works it works. Don't think he is purposely lying maybe there is a windows function that needs to be turned on or something ? Capslock usually does the same thing for text that holding down shift while typing does. Just need to figure out how to make windows consider capslock as shift being held down permanently ? Maybe there's an Option for it in windows sticky keys ? need to research it more.
when did i say that he lied man! :unsure: .. i'm letting him know that i already did that and it didn't work ... seriously you're the one who needs to "Calm down" .. dude :LOL:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
when did i say that he lied man! :unsure: .. i'm letting him know that i already did that and it didn't work ... seriously you're the one who needs to "Calm down" .. dude :LOL:
You just sounded hostile there mate my bad I guess, no worries... check out This post if you haven't, that's how you can turn on auto dash in game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Any changelog or anything detailing what was fixed ? is it Carla's affection system ?
Fixed bugs:
  • Jill's scene isn't working in the russian version
  • Graphical bug in Jill's scene (gray background)
  • Two Jills if scene were started at evening
  • Retreat from the Magic lair location isn't working right (Two Erics in result)
  • Other small bugs

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Fixed bugs:
  • Jill's scene isn't working in the russian version
  • Graphical bug in Jill's scene (gray background)
  • Two Jills if scene were started at evening
  • Retreat from the Magic lair location isn't working right (Two Erics in result)
  • Other small bugs
whoa Rus versions got a lot of bugs o_o thanks for sharing the info.
Any updated walkthrought? (Not the one on the first page) :)
None so far but almost everything has been answered in the thread might have to stick to using the "search thread" option. Or ask if you come across a specific problem you can't find a sollution to.

Reactions: Vegasyy

AlmondGus

Oct 29, 2017
The instructions said to extract the file and then run the .exe inside, however I just downloaded a .exe instead, also my windows prevented me from running it, what should I do? Is the file supposed to be a .exe? Is windows just beeing a pussy?

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
The instructions said to extract the file and then run the .exe inside, however I just downloaded a .exe instead, also my windows prevented me from running it, what should I do? Is the file supposed to be a .exe? Is windows just beeing a pussy?
Just rename it as a zip file and extract.

Reactions: AlmondGus
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes