CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Finished this most recent update and I must say the golem scenes look like they'll be interesting with how they are like 90% slime with all the upgrades. The other scenes from this update weren't bad either

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsgames

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
boobsgames i think there is another bug, it's been there for a long time i think and it's still there in the new version.
Whenever i sleep i don't recover full life. instead i miss 20hp. it's not much so it's not annoying. I just slept with the buff that gives you more max hp and realised it was the same in the morning i was missing 20 hp.

Also, in battle, whenever an enemy use a lust attack on you, your lust increase, even if you evade the attack or it miss. Can you do anything about that ?

SuV27

Apr 14, 2023
Someone made a nice cheat sheet about the content as in which days you can view what scenes.
maybe its already in the game files aswell when you unzip it.
I made that sheet, i would not say its a cheat sheet but just a handy guide for enemie scenes plus finding every npc.
If any of yous have some recommendations for what i should add let me know

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019

Version 0.405.1 with RTP
Victory Anal with the orc female (at least the one that crosses over between orc territory and elf territory) now passes time? I'm used to that happening when you lose, it's a new thing for it to happen when you win?

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Can anyone send me a mirror of the latest walkthrough ? Some problems with my ISP don't let me download attached files for this site

EDIT: NVM there is one in the dev Patreon.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I cant get the animated jill titfuck any help ?
Go too sleep with either 209 or 300 lust
Bear in mind it's not guaranteed.
It used to happen every morning if Krowly's lust was high enough, so BG had to lower the odds of it happening because it's a relatively long sequence at the start of a day.

I think it was also interfering with the chance of Samantha sucking Krowly off in the mornings too.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames i think there is another bug, it's been there for a long time i think and it's still there in the new version.
Whenever i sleep i don't recover full life. instead i miss 20hp. it's not much so it's not annoying. I just slept with the buff that gives you more max hp and realised it was the same in the morning i was missing 20 hp.

Also, in battle, whenever an enemy use a lust attack on you, your lust increase, even if you evade the attack or it miss. Can you do anything about that ?
thanks, I'll fixe that. It actually has a check in game to prevent that lust bug from happening, but becouse of my mistace it works only for Eric/Rose/Jaina, not for Krowly himself. Not sure about the health thing, but I'll take a look

Reactions: adal01

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I do the quest? I think I started it talking to Brother Volt but I don't know what to do further
You could check your quest log (Quest "Melissa's secret" in quest log).

Have you really talked to him when he is exploring the tower (i.e. when he is inside the tower) and not outside the tower ? AFAIR, the second part of the quest is automatically triggered when you talk to him at the right time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
You could check your quest log (Quest "Melissa's secret" in quest log).

Have you really talked to him when he is exploring the tower (i.e. when he is inside the tower) and not outside the tower ? AFAIR, the second part of the quest is automatically triggered when you talk to him at the right time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I actually talked to them outside the tower about the golem, didn't even have the quest started, thought it was save the top less Friday but when I completed that one I knew it wasn't it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks, I actually talked to them outside the tower about the golem, didn't even have the quest started, thought it was save the top less Friday but when I completed that one I knew it wasn't it
Don't forget to talk to Melissa, first, when Brother Volt is inside the tower (I think -not quite sure- it's starting the quest in the quest log).

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
Don't forget to talk to Melissa, first, when Brother Volt is inside the tower (I think -not quite sure- it's starting the quest in the quest log).
Yeah I saw him in the tower, talked then teleported to Melissa that complained about him which started the quest, again thanks for the help

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes