BBC King

May 8, 2021
Hi how to get some money? And how to skip the time to Evening? I can only access daytime.
I recommend cheating with RPGMaker save editor. You can give yourself as much gold as you want, 99 of every potion, food, drink, wine, items and you can mess with random dungeons to enable each one so you can always just go to whatever dungeon you want instead of random BS.

Its simple and easy to use. You will always need to cheat in RPGM games lol they are so tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: SirLanceInRot

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Is there a reason why the Priestess wont appear in the random dungeon? Am i missing something?
If you mean the Priestess who blesses Eric with new swords, in order to get her you need to find a Labryinth or a Ancient Ruin...btw theres like 15+ dungeons and they are all randomized so the chances of you getting it are very, very, very low.

Cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: SirLanceInRot

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
The walkthrough says : After winning, go to the Elven camp and talk to Leaf at night (If you have [Fairie dust] in your inventory he will first offer to buy it from you) to exchange [Magic pollen] for four pieces of [Elven root]. But I can only sell that fairy dust. I can't exchange. I have the magic pollen and how to feed the Slime?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
The walkthrough says : After winning, go to the Elven camp and talk to Leaf at night (If you have [Fairie dust] in your inventory he will first offer to buy it from you) to exchange [Magic pollen] for four pieces of [Elven root]. But I can only sell that fairy dust. I can't exchange. I have the magic pollen and how to feed the Slime?
Make sure you have the quest "Succubus Summoning" actually started. You need to talk about this topic to Melissa, the witch in the tower, for Krowly to know what he wants from Leaf.
Also don't listen to that advice to use save editor - people often create problems for themself doing it. The game have build in cheats, in the right down corner of Krowly's lab, if you really need them

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Its called ancient Temple (dungeon with random rooms) in the walkthrough and there it says in the safe room at the end there should be the priestess
That's the place. Have you met (and 'donated' to) her before ? Maybe that's a prerequisite before you can encounter her in a dungeon.
AncientTemple.jpg

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
how do you actually complete "going undercover"? I sneaked in the camp, found crystals, MC said that I need to find how do they transport those crystals, but nothing triggers that part.

upd. ok, you need to click on the papers on the table in the top room, for some reason it worked only after 4 or 5 tries...

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry if this is obvious or common knowledge: but when I play the game in Fullscreen the art detail takes a major hit. The lines and curves aren't smooth and natural-looking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that just the price of playing it in Fullscreen, or is there a setting or something in the ini file that I can change to make it look better? Right now I just seem to have a choice of either playing it in poor quality but at Fullscreen, or good quality but in a small windowed version.

king434

May 28, 2020
Sorry if this is obvious or common knowledge: but when I play the game in Fullscreen the art detail takes a major hit. The lines and curves aren't smooth and natural-looking.

Is that just the price of playing it in Fullscreen, or is there a setting or something in the ini file that I can change to make it look better? Right now I just seem to have a choice of either playing it in poor quality but at Fullscreen, or good quality but in a small windowed version.
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a limitation of RPGMaker.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a limitation of RPGMaker.
I was thinking that at first, but I've never noticed it with the other 2D RPGMaker games I've played, like House Chores, The Manor, Zombie's Retreat, etc.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020

Don't play in "alt+Enter" fullscreen, it distorts the images. Use F5 and F6 to cycle trough available screen modes. F5 changes window mode, F6 changes window size. if you make window bigger then your screen, it distorts the image too, thats what you did from the looks of the screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Don't play in "alt+Enter" fullscreen, it distorts the images. Use F5 and F6 to cycle trough available screen modes. F6 changes window mode, F5 changes window size. if you make window bigger then your screen, it distorts the image too, thats what you did from the looks of the screenshot
Hmm... I just tried cycling through F5 and F6, and the only time the image quality looks 'right' is when the box is small and shrunk:

Any other idea what I could be doing wrong? Or how I could get it to stay that quality but fill my screen more? :cry:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hmm... I just tried cycling through F5 and F6, and the only time the image quality looks 'right' is when the box is small and shrunk:

Any other idea what I could be doing wrong? Or how I could get it to stay that quality but fill my screen more? :cry:
no, as I said it cycles through the available screen modes, if it doesn't fit your monitor, that's not much you can do. To keep pixelart crisp in the game you need to scale it up at 2x or 4x. Not at 2.35x for example. Game window is 640x480, scale it by 2x you get 1280x960.Scale it by 4x you get 2560x1920. And if your monitor resolution is smaller then this, it gets all distorted. Other pixelart games on new engines stretch out the window itself while keeping the scale (it is still sometimes problematic), but RPG Maker VX Ace is a very old engine, it can't do that. At least I haven't found a way that doesn't cause other more severe problems

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
no, as I said it cycles through the available screen modes, if it doesn't fit your monitor, that's not much you can do. To keep pixelart crisp in the game you need to scale it up at 2x or 4x. Not at 2.35x for example. Game window is 640x480, scale it by 2x you get 1280x960.Scale it by 4x you get 2560x1920. And if your monitor resolution is smaller then this, it gets all distorted. Other pixelart games on new engines stretch out the window itself while keeping the scale (it is still sometimes problematic), but RPG Maker VX Ace in a very old engine, it can't do that. At least I haven't found a way that doesn't cause other more severe problems
Well currently I'm using my TV as my PC monitor (no other options at the moment), and its native resolution is 3840 x 2160. Is there a way that I could scale it to be bigger, to where even if it doesn't fit perfectly the game screen box will still be bigger than in the screenshot?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Well currently I'm using my TV as my PC monitor (no other options at the moment), and its native resolution is 3840 x 2160. Is there a way that I could scale it to be bigger, to where even if it doesn't fit perfectly the game screen box will still be bigger than in the screenshot?
Press F6 to cycle trough available screen modes, to see what you can get. You press it several times, it makes window bigger every time, till it can't anymore, and then it scales back to the start. The game isn't really intended to play on tv, and I never tested it, so you need to find out by yourself if it works or not.

Reactions: RabidSloth
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes