BBC King

May 8, 2021
Stealing? No! If boobsgames will says "stop", i'll stop. This is just small remake from big fan.
Well I cant speak for him but if someone were making a game with my characters and garnering viewers and potential support at the expense of the real deal, that would suck.

I mean legally he cant do anything to stop you but...its kind of a dick move on your part lol.

• Haha
Reactions: SirLanceInRot

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Well I cant speak for him but if someone were making a game with my characters and garnering viewers and potential support at the expense of the real deal, that would suck.

I mean legally he cant do anything to stop you but...its kind of a dick move on your part lol.
I understand. But I wouldn't start a patreon or anything like that. And the first version of my remake will be very small. Just a village, a forest and a few caves. I don't see how this could harm the original game.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I understand. But I wouldn't start a patreon or anything like that. And the first version of my remake will be very small. Just a village, a forest and a few caves. I don't see how this could harm the original game.
You're making a game but you are using the concepts and ideas of another game thats currently in active development. You say you arent making a patreon but you are on the original games thread sharing images, concepts and art, or..."advertising".

Theres no upside for boobsgames here, people will compare his work to yours, request that he updates his quality or ask that he bring you in to work on his game. You are kinda boxing him in to be the bad guy, even though you admire his work.

• Haha

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The dev is porting his game over to a better version of RPGM? Or are you just stealing his works and making your own mod?

You're making a game but you are using the concepts and ideas of another game thats currently in active development. You say you arent making a patreon but you are on the original games thread sharing images, concepts and art, or..."advertising".

Theres no upside for boobsgames here, people will compare his work to yours, request that he updates his quality or ask that he bring you in to work on his game. You are kinda boxing him in to be the bad guy, even though you admire his work.
YOU don't get to say this stuff. Someone else, maybe. But not YOU. You don't give a rat's dick about boobsgames or any other developer, do not pretend to do so. To use your words:

"I am sitting here saying that this is a den of thieves, everyone here pirates and that people who try to be cordial towards devs are two-faced, hypocritical idiots."

"This thread, the replies; they change nothing. I still have access to free shit, even yours and that wont ever change but just know that any and everything you make will always be mine for the taking whether you want it to or not."

These are direct quotes from you. And this is just the mild stuff.

DaffyRabbit Don't listen to him. If boobsgames tells you to stop, that's different, but there's no reason to listen to that guy.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
YOU don't get to say this stuff. Someone else, maybe. But not YOU. You don't give a rat's dick about boobsgames or any other developer, do not pretend to do so. To use your words:

"I am sitting here saying that this is a den of thieves, everyone here pirates and that people who try to be cordial towards devs are two-faced, hypocritical idiots."

"This thread, the replies; they change nothing. I still have access to free shit, even yours and that wont ever change but just know that any and everything you make will always be mine for the taking whether you want it to or not."

These are direct quotes from you. And this is just the mild stuff.

DaffyRabbit Don't listen to him. If boobsgames tells you to stop, that's different, but there's no reason to listen to that guy.
I guess you missed the part where I said I dont speak for him... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sep 8, 2023
Looking forward to check out the remake when it finally drops Daffy, just make sure the dungeons are extra hard lol. Hit me up if you need someone to help with writing

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
any preg content in future ..just curios
I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding, I'm not this game's developer, that's boobsgames. But, as far as I know pregnancy is only brought up once with actual characters, that being Alice. There's cumflation with a few characters, but no actual pregnancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: godl159
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes