LostLight

Jun 2, 2017
I don't reealy mind the bi part but only if he can choose to be the one doing the fucking not getting fucked(don't like that we are forced into one or the other(like with the futa(or shemale) that is always getting a BJ behind the Inn instead of sucking her dick it would be nice to make her suck his or fuck her instead of the other way around even if he has to fight her to Dominate her)) and on the gay side of things maybe some traps for him to screw. Also not just feminizing Krowly but making him have a bigger dick(biggest one in the game) so he is still manly were it counts.(at least that is what I hope for)
I agree would be nice to have that happen. Maybe make it combat decided whether to be giving or receiving.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree would be nice to have that happen. Maybe make it combat decided whether to be giving or receiving.
Or maybe stat wise have a sexual orientation skill of 0-10 you start at 5 and by being dominated (by choice or rape[lost in combat]) lower it by 1 each time, while dominating someone (by choice or rape[victory in combat]) raise it by 1...
by tripping the scale to 7 crowly won't accept the sub position and with 9-10 might fight for dominance (if sub is not based on an already lost battle), while he'll be more likely to accept the sub with 3 and will surrender himself to his partner by a score of 0-1.
A lot of extra work I suspect... but it would certainly feel the player to be more in control of those Events. Right now you can only hope to avoid certain Events to also avoid that content.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
crazy art nice design. but i personally am no fan of futa and playing as a young boy. if i could change the guys look and if there would be a none-futa patch.. i would try this game in an instant!

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
young he look in his 20s to me
For some people, looking effeminate to any capacity equates to "young," favoring the 'bear', just past middle-aged but just as disproportionately lumber-jacked.

if i could change the guys look and if there would be a none-futa patch.. i would try this game in an instant!
There's no non-futa patch, rather, you're given the option immediately after launching a New Game to set censors for gay, creature-on-character, and futa scenes. Hell, even if you somehow ignore those and end up in the game, you can change the settings at any time (of course, if you hit "yes" to censor those things at the start, it says "filter enabled" while in the settings it says "No," but it gives a description of what it's adjusting in the user interface, so hopefully that remains clear).

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
What doesn't fit about it?
The catgirl wearing glasses, maybe? While the artstyle itself looks "about right," boobsgames has plenty of artwork that is definitely from specific series (such as Star Wars) or original characters that wouldn't exactly make sense to just shove into the game being made due to the nature of the characters featured (the existence of dickgirls aside).

Reactions: Evangelion-01

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What doesn't fit about it? Doesn't Juliette wear glasses? Considering there's lamia creatures, are catgirls that much of a stretch?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
What doesn't fit about it? Doesn't Juliette wear glasses? Considering there's lamia creatures, are catgirls that much of a stretch?
Lamia count as monsters while, call me crazy, it doesn't seem like the catgirl in this picture does. In the general fantasy that includes slimes, fairies, goblins, tentacle monsters, succubi, and variants thereof to be monsters, catgirls are somtimes-on, sometimes-off. Of course, the futa elves and non-futa elves seem to also count as both mobs and NPCs, and orcs are hanging around, so there's that, but, again, boobsgames has quite a bit of artwork that, yes, features the same style, but would otherwise not mesh with the game.

Felt like saying so last time, but didn't think it necessary; to entertain the thought, maybe they would be characters in the city that's gated off (the background seems to be at least a two-story building, of which there are only two in-game currently, neither of which fit the image), if it were ever accessible, but even then I doubt boobsgames would reveal them so far in advance of the content they would/could feature in that speculation on them being in the game (what you're doing) would take place months to years in advance.

Besides which, the majority of the game currently seems to take place in a semi-countryside setting while this looks by comparison fancy as fuck, besides which, detailed backgrounds of the environment are not yet a "thing," tending to instead just keep the sprite area as the background.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes