Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What quest? the one with elizabeth Darkwood? it seems i can only pay her to play music.
mayor? Fina? when she was attacked by futa elves? done. yet the red head wont let me in. *insert let me in meme*
After the Attack wait a day or two... talk to Clara (Innkeeper) or sebastian (Shop owner) to learn Fina disappeared... go to her house and talk to her daughter than search the house for clues... that's how the quest starts... the rest will be explained in game (you'll need to grow some tits for this one to be succesfull).

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
After the Attack wait a day or two... talk to Clara (Innkeeper) or sebastian (Shop owner) to learn Fina disappeared... go to her house and talk to her daughter than search the house for clues... that's how the quest starts... the rest will be explained in game (you'll need to grow some tits for this one to be succesfull).
Alternately (to trigger Fina disappearing), complete the Succubus Summoning quest that very night (on the day of the attack at the waterfall). She'll be missing before Krowley hits the bed, and you can start it the very next morning (unless it's a Wednesday, in which case, a time slot is lost since she'll have to be contacted during the day), picking up that Fina's not where she should be and informing Astra that you're on the case.

Not a hundred percent certain that 'should' be happening (given it's spinning off the attack having happened to begin with, was fully unaware Clara or Sebastian would have that as a tip), but, technically works.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When do you have to meet Elizabeth at the spa? I already told her about it, but the only time I ever see her is in Carla's Tavern.
Nothing on this then?
You are supposed to build your relationship with her first... which will require you hire her several times to play music, as she wasn't added to the cheat room yet... I am not sure about the required Rel score though

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Zimin

Jun 19, 2019
it would be better to add scenes with Agnieszka, Melissa.
And then the same tired.
Plus it would not be bad to make storylines with Agnieszka and Melissa.
The game is good, but the development of the plot is not enough. The latest updates are only visually good, but there are few tasks.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Can someone post all new images in boobsgames patreon from the previous month until now? if not, from the previous week until now serves too

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
I've searched through the thread, but I still haven't managed to do it.
How do I trigger the Elizabeth Darkwood quest? Does the spa quest with Finna need to be unfinished? Because the redhead at the spa just greets Krowly during the day, and doesn't let him in during the night.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes