CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
how do i raise Jenna's lust ?
When ever lust is a question, it's usually referring to your own. The only other time that has a applied to my knowledge is give characters with dick a stiffy which you can do by feeding them items that raise list during dungeons. Stuff like beer, wine snue-snue fruit, lust potions, etc

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
how do i raise Jenna's lust ?
When ever lust is a question, it's usually referring to your own. The only other time that has a applied to my knowledge is give characters with dick a stiffy which you can do by feeding them items that raise list during dungeons. Stuff like beer, wine snue-snue fruit, lust potions, etc
In addition, exposing yourself to her in the bar and then agreeing to her doing the same, raises both yours and Jaina's lust I believe.

Wcb23

Dec 14, 2023
Hey guys, can someone help me? I was in topless friday and got that scene with Jenna, but in the background I could see Eric and Astra too. I wasn´t able to replicate this again. Every topless friday they just go to astra´s house and she deepthroats him. Any idea how to make this scene happen?
IT IS NOT in the current walkthrough. That´s for sure
What scene?

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
What scene?
I don´t know dude, it has to be pretty endgame. I couldn´t get any details because it happened in the background while I was in an scene with Eric´s mom. Krowly was fucking Jenna in her bed, the one below. And I could see Erik and Astra in the other bed. But I was never able to replicate that. It was in a topless friday

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
when was the last time we got new content where krowly got fucked, especially by a futa? feels like it's been a long while

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Well this game is broken. Slimes and faries don't give any xp, and a single goblin solo'd me, so I can't farm the levels needed to take on the busty slime (that supremely defeats me with her 140ish damage attacks while I try to fire arrows)
Couldn't find a place to buy weapons or armor in the town, either, so gearing up is impossible. If there's something else I'm supposed to be doing, it's not evident in the slightest.

Guess this game really is best experienced by just looking at the art online

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 187 Votes