Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Gotta say looking at the picture of that knight, I was like shit that could be in skyrim, hey just my initial thoughts.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 333555

Overview:
You play a role of a young prince who was ousted by his mother and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will take a role as a champion of the Goddess of Lust to take control of the kingdom.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-19
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9
Language: English
Same Dev of:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Other:
Cracked Premium*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 190915 View attachment 190916 View attachment 190917 View attachment 190918 View attachment 190925 View attachment 190926
I think Total Seduction is Mike Velesk's best game
The game deserved continuation

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This one is really good too, in my preference this is better than life of holly. Total seduction was really good, but this one open a lot of new possibilities, the only thing that i can say bad about this game is some fetishes i wish that we can avoid, and almost every update there is a different bug, i understand that the bugs are because the game still in development and mike don't have time to polish the game, but like i said to mike, the game is not small, and needing start all over again (or using the save that comes from the game) in every update is a kick in the balls. But overall, almost everything on this game is better, music, gameplay, story, fetishes, animation.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Any one else having text overlap/alignment issues?

running on a standard 1080p screen. Text seems to just overlap or go off the screen just wondering if its a known issue (with a solution) or just something wrong with my computer.

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
In my opinion, the other games would really stand well as TS if he has kept the floating dialog during the sex scenes. Sure it is neat to have all the dialogs on one side, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Reactions: chrsmsnhen

SKz12

Nov 21, 2018
Is the gold bugged for anyone else? I don't get the gold rewards after finishing raids. I resorted to just cheating gold in and using potions to get the correct amount of gold.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
About out of memory error. Workaround is to F5 every 30-40 min, and restart game, before developer fix memory leak.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes