W - triangle mode
F1 - help menu

or who dont want download attach file code is : 80009581

update: 01.01.2023

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a step by step on how to climax with Harmony so i can improve my mana orb?
There is a dice throw involved, so there is no sure way to do it. You just have to try reach 100% for both of you at the same time. But even then, you may randomly throw a wrong number, so if you fail, you just have to try again.

Reactions: Joseph74

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
as mentioned by another person the save file provided isnt the right one existing save isn't the latest version
could you please provide the save for current content
the save file you provided for this version is wrong and makes the game semi unplayable because certain quests cant be completed as they are already completed from LAST version cant word it any better then that

DePhazz

Nov 3, 2018
cracked v2.9 as always all in 1 file gl&hf

CTRL+ G/F/I/S/P/R - work
ALT+C - u can change npc name
ALT+D - developer menu
ALT+V - 3d/2d mode
W - triangle mode
F1 - help menu

or who dont want download attach file code is : 80009581

update: 01.01.20223
can't download from webpage - put on Mega

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
at intro the storage room is not build the husband of anna the cook is not shown or healed or whatever,the fairy for the alchemy lab i dont know how to get her had it in a other playtrough,magicguild how to get there/or who i need to ask for it, need it for the elven quest,i know i get the cumdrop from avatar but who i need to ask about it so i get it she sells it not yet

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
at intro the storage room is not build the husband of anna the cook is not shown or healed or whatever,the fairy for the alchemy lab i dont know how to get her had it in a other playtrough,magicguild how to get there/or who i need to ask for it, need it for the elven quest,i know i get the cumdrop from avatar but who i need to ask about it so i get it she sells it not yet
I recommend looking into the game's wiki page. It has walkthroughs for quests and info about most of the game's npcs.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
I recommend looking into the game's wiki page. It has walkthroughs for quests and info about most of the game's npcs.
i looked in the wiki but found nothing to rebuild the storage, the storage room was in early game version build after u healed the husband with a potion when im not wrong after that u could get 20 devotion for healing him for anna but now this script is offline i think nothing to her husband only at intro when u speak with her and the storage is not build,the temple under the castle had more mine shafts to build but now its only 1 and that delays the game really bad only steady income is hospital/bath house/scouting for vaults then u lack favor since not all actions count somehow ...

not really need it just a collector what want to rebuild the castle fully just looks uggly with the damn ruble and the buildsign

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i looked in the wiki but found nothing to rebuild the storage, the storage room was in early game version ...
The storage room and the husband was actually never in the game. I had plans for him, but Patreon changed the rules what can be in games and what cannot and that canceled that plans. So currently, I don't have any story arch for him.

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
The storage room and the husband was actually never in the game. I had plans for him, but Patreon changed the rules what can be in games and what cannot and that canceled that plans. So currently, I don't have any story arch for him.
Wow! patreon dictates the content what you can and can't do? I mean, i can see they having a problem housing snuff videos and such but Anna's husband? It would be nice the see the ''Directors cut'' version with more from the orcs as well.

Reactions: evelelf and str8up
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes