alexander1111

Nov 15, 2017
there are problems in the game again after downloading your save and completing the mission, the game lost control of the camera for the first time, the second time it froze. I downloaded it from your site after a quick error correction

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
At the start of the game you can choose which sex your MC has... nothing about changeing stuff ingame
So character creation or is this a game that falls into a weird spot where that won't apply? Confusing until you pointed it out, XD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So character creation or is this a game that falls into a weird spot where that won't apply? Confusing until you pointed it out, XD
Character creation normally entails options to change the appearance of the MC.
There are only 2 models for the MC here though... you either play as the Princess from "King Drosselbart" fairytale (Female/Futa) or as the Original MC (Male)... no further alteration.
This site offers to choose several Character Tags for that as done here.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I don't know and I don't care that much. I have inherited the thread - someone else made it and put those tags there. When he stopped updating it, I wrote to moderators and they gave it to me. I did not changed the tags, those are the original ones. If you want some tag added or removed, just write it to me and I will consider it (if I figure out how to do it).

Last edited:

wdf23r23

Feb 25, 2023
l have a similar bug. Once leaving the prison, when I return to the ship and try to board it, the two guards appear again offering me the "yes that's me dialogue" once more. I cannot klick it however, and the camera is locked in place.

Reactions: thanlong26

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have gone through your save one more time and it was working properly, as it should. I cannot replicate the problem you are showing with it.
Had the same issue with bugfixed version, after following the guards just keeo freezed in that spot, alone in the room.

Reactions: thanlong26

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
Character creation normally entails options to change the appearance of the MC.
There are only 2 models for the MC here though... you either play as the Princess from "King Drosselbart" fairytale (Female/Futa) or as the Original MC (Male)... no further alteration.
This site offers to choose several Character Tags for that as done here.
I never knew you could play as the futa prncess, i assumed that the ''futa princess'' was his sister. This is great!

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
I don't know and I don't care that much. I have inherited the thread - someone else made it and put those tags there. When he stopped updating it, I wrote to moderators and they gave it to me. I did not changed the tags, those are the original ones. If you want some tag added or removed, just write it to me and I will consider it (if I figure out how to do it).
The tags are fine. Can you make more missions for the orcs?

Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
1711814077465.png

I pretty much completed the elven side of things but i cannot figure out how to make more Cumdrop essence. I do have the alchemist.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes