Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
I think its a bug or not but i completed the interrogation with the princess of Freeport. I go back to the ship and the guards come back and softlocks.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I think its a bug or not but i completed the interrogation with the princess of Freeport. I go back to the ship and the guards come back and softlocks.
That may be a bug, but it is also the end of content for this version, so just ignore it. There is nothing beyond it anyway.

Reactions: avecaesar99

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone have a save with the gallery from chapter 1 unlocked? Or how to unlock it?
Finished first chapter and want to see what I missed.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
That may be a bug, but it is also the end of content for this version, so just ignore it. There is nothing beyond it anyway.
I ran into a bug with a fresh save in the most recent version of the game during the Red Lust quest. I sided with Sallia and chose to confront Alizabeth, but after defeating her the quest doesn't progress. Her (burnt or flayed?) body is in the cellar but you can't interact with it, Sallia, yourself, or the exit to the cellar. The only thing you can interact with is the box you found human remains in earlier, but the only option is "test" which gives you the option of two dream-like scenes that have you wake up in your bed afterwards. This is the only way to leave the cellar, but the quest remains uncompleted and Sallia continues to follow you around which I assume would only lead to more issues afterwards.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I ran into a bug with a fresh save in the most recent version of the game during the Red Lust quest. I sided with Sallia and chose to confront Alizabeth, but after defeating her the quest doesn't progress. Her (burnt or flayed?) body is in the cellar but you can't interact with it, Sallia, yourself, or the exit to the cellar. The only thing you can interact with is the box you found human remains in earlier, but the only option is "test" which gives you the option of two dream-like scenes that have you wake up in your bed afterwards. This is the only way to leave the cellar, but the quest remains uncompleted and Sallia continues to follow you around which I assume would only lead to more issues afterwards.
Yes, it is a bug. Thanks for reporting. It will be fixed in a next version. You can still complete the quest - the bug will happen only with some probability. You can load older save (or autosave) and try again. If it happen again, just load and try again.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Not sure if its a bug but when going to quests and have the option to stop at the farm, it wont let you sleep. you can flirt with the wife and daughter once then eat but cant use the bed.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Not sure if its a bug but when going to quests and have the option to stop at the farm, it wont let you sleep. you can flirt with the wife and daughter once then eat but cant use the bed.
You've got to have mead in your inventory. Then you can make the farmer drunk during dinner and after having flirted with his wife and his daughter, they will both visit you in the guest room, where you can have a ffm threesome. It's the smaller room btw, the one with the small bed, not the one with the large double bed. There is a variation for this scene. For the ffm threesome you will need 2 bottles of mead, resulting in the farmer passing away due to excessive drinking (the mc will be unaffected).
When spending just one bottle of mead during dinner, the farmer will get horny and have sex with his wife. So no ffm threesome in this case, because you can only have his daughter for the night.
Mead can be bought at the tavern which is another random encounter.

Last edited:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
You've got to have mead in your inventory. Then you can make the farmer drunk during dinner and after having flirted with his wife and his daughter, they will both visit you in the guest room, where you can have a ffm threesome. It's the smaller room btw, the one with the small bed, not the one with the large double bed. There is a variation for this scene. For the ffm threesome you will need 2 bottles of mead, resulting in the farmer passing away due to excessive drinking (the mc will be unaffected).
When spending just one bottle of mead during dinner, the farmer will get horny and have sex with his wife. So no ffm threesome in this case, because you can only have his daughter for the night.
Mead can be bought at the tavern which is another random encounter.
ty

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i think i am too, did you just talk to the guards at the ship and get teleported to it?
I am stuck at the palace throne room. Is there a way around this bug in Freeport.
You may be playing older version of the game, where this was a bug, that is already fixed. Try to download the game again (preferably from my website) and transfer saves, if necessary.

Reactions: femanon

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone knows what script adds the can_preg flag in the alt+d menu?
Scrips cannot add flags, only change their value. Also, just adding flag will not make the npc to be able to get pregnant - that requires very specific model attributes.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes