zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
The new one is currently broken, when you spawn back in the castle when coming back to see the dancing fairy person, it has you stand in a chest that you can't escape. Also there is an issue with the court.
The dev is currently looking into the issue since many people brought it up on his patreon

thanks all for reporting. the bug seems to be systematic, but unfortunately i'm still on the road. i will get back on friday and fix. until than, don't go back to the court!!! :) - Mike Velesk

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
GAME IS NOW FIXED! :eek:

So I'm finally home and I have made all necessary corrections to WOL - you will no longer end up in the chest when you travel to court and also you can now travel to court only when you pass the poetry test with Hesy (there was a bug, when you could travel earlier). The game was uploaded to the same position, so download places and links remain the same. You can also use old saves if you copy them to /save folder.
As a small bonus, to thank you all for your debugging efforts, I have also added two new scene with the handmaiden Sofia. If you meet her after you return to the court, you can ask her for a boobjob or a quickie on a table (this one require any premium code).
So I'm finally home and I have made all necessary corrections to WOL - you will no longer end up in the chest when you travel to court and also you can now travel to court only when you pass the poetry test with Hesy (there was a bug, when you could travel earlier). The game was uploaded to the same position, so download places and links remain the same. You can also use old saves if you copy them to /save folder.
As a small bonus, to thank you all for your debugging efforts, I have also added two new scene with the handmaiden Sofia. If you meet her after you return to the court, you can ask her for a boobjob or a quickie on a table (this one require any premium code).
The code is 50620339 same as before

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Serious props to this guy for building his own engine, but he really needs to implement more advanced lighting. Would bring the game forward 10-15 years graphically.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Serious props to this guy for building his own engine, but he really needs to implement more advanced lighting. Would bring the game forward 10-15 years graphically.
I believe that is the next goal from his Patreon. He says he is a programmer and is looking to hire second person to work on
artistic aspects of the project, such as models and animations.

Reactions: DarkPrince18
Sep 1, 2017
Huh, the helmet design is straight up the knight of the nine armor from The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I'm pretty sure the mod is inspired by that too.
The mod is mostly inspired by the breton heavy armour from the elder scrolls online mmo. Bretons are basically a medieval fantasy europe rip off.

The sword from the mod is another homage from elder scrolls called chrysamere.

The mace and winged helmet variant are indeed based on the divine crusader from oblivion.

I think only the shield is an original design.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So I'm stuck right after the monastery raid, it says to go talk to the priestess in the dungeon but when I try talking to her she won't say anything and I don't seem to be able to do anything. Any tips?

EDIT: Nvm, just needed some more favor to trigger the throne to work it seems. Or something. Solved itself after a couple of days.

Also, even after the code input it says I need premium lvl 2 to get the maid to ride me. Anyone got this code?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes