• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like this game in general, but there are still bugs here and there... considering he's moved to a new platform, that's no surprise for the following release. The current positives are that the load time are faster and the game runs more smoothly.

Besides the peasant bug, the MC also hates the idea of improving the mining situation—to the degree he crashes your game :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
lowkey can't tell if im braindead but I can't find where to buy / rebuild parts of my castle at all
They did mention it only shortly, so I can see why you'd oversee that explanation. You click on the wooden posts in the derelict rooms.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Strange thing I noticed... if you quit the game the process keeps running in the background consuming RAM and tiny bit of CPU, unless force quit via taskmanager... anyone else noticed?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Strange thing I noticed... if you quit the game the process keeps running in the background consuming RAM and tiny bit of CPU, unless force quit via taskmanager... anyone else noticed?
Yeah. I thought it was merely because I crashed the game. Could be a more general bug.

naabii

May 16, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm stuck with Lyria, 10 Lust and 20 devotion, and can't do anything more with her: massage and sitting next to her doesn't appear anymore in the menu. Any idea about what i'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm stuck with Lyria, 10 Lust and 20 devotion, and can't do anything more with her: massage and sitting next to her doesn't appear anymore in the menu. Any idea about what i'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Same thing happened to must just now. Must be a general bug

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys,
Thanks in advance!
Same thing happened to must just now. Must be a general bug
did you try talkeing to her at Night/Evening?
I m already past that point and had no trouble

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Its a nice game, but im experiencing lots of slowdons/lag after playing for like 5-10 min, up to the point of having to restart the game. Interface and game just start becoming more inresponsive as time goes by.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
No, unfortunately I deleted the game. I played everything else that was added.
Given that the only addition is her going to the basement and the town + hospital/church thing, it was fairly short.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, unfortunately I deleted the game. I played everything else that was added.
Given that the only addition is her going to the basement and the town + hospital/church thing, it was fairly short.
Did you notice that there was an additional trainable ability than?
Phylosophy trains scholarship and increases Mana in combat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it just me or is the breeding pit actually useless right now?
aside of haveing your faithful girls whore themselfes to imps ofc... for absolutely no benefit... not even favor with the Goddess of Lust or her Avatar
I breed Imps with both girls for several days and their combat stats are still the same as before.
Also I am unable to leave the covenent (where we "recruited" high priestess Piya) after reentering it.

naabii

May 16, 2017
Yep, after a few massages, even those where she's on the top of the mc, nothing shows in the menu, it's empty. Only thing I can do with her is training for fight.

As I cheated all my way through, all my stats are maxed, so I don't think it can be a stat problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yep, after a few massages, even those where she's on the top of the mc, nothing shows in the menu, it's empty. Only thing I can do with her is training for fight.

As I cheated all my way through, all my stats are maxed, so I don't think it can be a stat problem?
Devotion:
+20 for saveing her
+20 for meeting her in her chambers at night after saveing (maybe if you cheated lust here is a problem as it starts innocent and gets dirtier with higher corruption)
+20 after raising her lust high enough to unlock sex (needs to happen dureing combat training)
as far as I can tell 60 is the current max... but it's enough to start her innitiation

Last edited:
Reactions: naabii

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
I get errors if i try to open options, and during villagers scenes, anyone else encountered this?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes