dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
Cred for doing this all from scratch, that's no easy feat. But the screenshots are painful, there are SO MANY free to use assets you could base models on. This looks like it was made 20 years ago. I simply cannot endorse because I feel like the Devs time would be better spent working with someone else to complete ONE project first.

Reactions: PEANUT1125678

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Cred for doing this all from scratch, that's no easy feat. But the screenshots are painful, there are SO MANY free to use assets you could base models on. This looks like it was made 20 years ago. I simply cannot endorse because I feel like the Devs time would be better spent working with someone else to complete ONE project first.
The dev is only working on two projects at a time. Either way, if you checked the patreon page, you'd see he still has to complete his goal to hire a second person. Nevertheless, I certainly don't mind that he switches between this and LoH. As for the graphics, albeit it does look a bit old school, I certainly don't mind. But if he wants to upgrade the aesthetic and make it look more modern, it may seem he would have to consult a professional otherwise he would've done it ages ago.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
If I pile up all of these models, I'd have a well-dressed clay wall :cool:

I mean no offense to the developer, especially considering he's designing his own models which is admirable but Honey Select models are superior and easier to produce, I don't see why he wouldn't use it temporarily until he finds something better.

Reactions: Deadpool76

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I mean no offense to the developer, especially considering he's designing his own models which is admirable but Honey Select models are superior and easier to produce, I don't see why he wouldn't use it temporarily until he finds something better.
The problem is not in models but in textures. I already use 25000 polygon models, which is comparable with AA games, or older AAA (Skyrim, or Fallout NV use around 20000 poly). I'm not an artist and I have no experience in making textures so the only thing I can do is patch up something temporally until I can hire a professional for that. I gave a goal in Patreon that will allow me to do just that.
Also there is an issue of visual effects, such as bump mapping, shaders, lighting which can improve graphics greatly, but there is not much of a point to work on them before I will have better textures (as they will not have such effect on un-textured models).
Dev

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
possibly in some future build. i don't have specific plans for it yet, but i seen no reason to not add it if i will have more time to do it.
Talk to a staff member or moderator and get yo self that fancy "game developer" tag that goes under your username!

Ps Enjoy your work. Keep it up (y)

jackops

May 18, 2017
some one can tell me if the cltr+P work in V0.6 ? ( nothing happen when i use it )
all other cmd work fine.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Before MV adds too many more scenes, he might wanna finish the sound for the current ones; assuming full sound is planned for the game.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes