Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
You can use cheat engine to hack health (it's a single float address), but yeah, pretty shitty bug. Also can't have sex with priestesses during raids, animation just doesn't play out.

AkiraTheMage

Jul 25, 2021
It's impossible to summon an imp, it immediately disappears once I do it. It's basically a softlock until it's fixed or someone finds a way to bypass it.

ravanaz

Jan 19, 2021
You can use cheat engine to hack health (it's a single float address), but yeah, pretty shitty bug. Also can't have sex with priestesses during raids, animation just doesn't play out.
Thanks for the suggestion. So does it mean that the game is unplayable without cheats? If the game is unplayable how all these people are playing and rating it high? Does everybody use cheats?

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
For me i can not activete sec scenes with anyones female enemy's.... not only priest's, amazanozs and killers also....

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
New version of WOL is out. Main quest continues with a priestess Basila helping you to recharge runestones. There is also a fun side quest with cute innkeeper Seline, so check it out. Have fun.
i more wonder were actual bug fix?

and i wanna ask, i noly one who can not interacte with proinxess lana at night in her room in caste????

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have just reuploaded the game with a fix. Apparently, your summons disappear during combat. I have missed this issue, as there is no combat in Freeport and that's the part of the game I tested. Sorry guys for the inconvenience and thanks to all people who reported. If you download the game again, it will no longer have the bug and if you transfer saves, it will fix it. Cheers.

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Premium Code v4.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ctrl + G - +100 Gold
Ctrl + F - +100 Favor
Ctrl + I - +100 Influence
Ctrl + S - +10 All impressions
Ctrl + P - +10 health & mana potions
Ctrl + R - +5 island resources

ALT+C - u can change npc name
ALT+D - developer menu
ALT+V - 3d/2d mode
ALT+O - god mode
The code doesn't work, unfortunately.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes