Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
That code only works on the bugged version that was uploaded before, where you could not summon imps. The code for the most recent fixed version was not posted yet.
I was traveling around the map and met a man with a migraine and his wife. Well, of course, I helped them, and they gave me a pair of panties with tags.
Оn the first one it was written MMMDCLVII, and the second - MMCCCLIII.
I don't know what this means, but I thought it was funny...

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
I was traveling around the map and met a man with a migraine and his wife. Well, of course, I helped them, and they gave me a pair of panties with tags.
Оn the first one it was written MMMDCLVII, and the second - MMCCCLIII.
I don't know what this means, but I thought it was funny...
my tip is that they are roman numerals.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Big fan of this dev's games.

Not sure if it's me or the game, but I've tried two different mice (mouses?) and the movement is just wonky. I either just inch forward or my guy just walks all the way in the wrong direction. I can't navigate at all.

Anyone else experienced this?

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
It would be nice to turn Seline into whore, or make her estabilishment more lewd. Either as expansion of our brothel, or by her own volition as she found out she enjoys sex.

EDIT: Or prehaps have Sylvia to take turns on her and other characters, as she did in your castle?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Ultimately this game needs updates in regards to the sexual content. There is a lot of it and it is varied, but this has been the case for a very long time (years I believe). There may be a great many poses, but it is still the same ones over and over in new contexts.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes