velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Your games are awesome man! Keep up!
BTW will there be any incest planned on this game, as a mod at least?
Thanks. Maybe as mod. Depends on the Patreon, how strict are they in this matter. So far, it seems other games can pass it in a form of mod, but only time will tell.

Reactions: arelor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1582577540978.png

This time, it will take you to the desert region, where you will encounter two new factions. One of them (the friendly one) will be the Academy of Mages. You person of interest here will be Jennyfer (in pictures) - an upstart mage with close ties to the Imperial court. You will definitely get to know her better. Another faction is still a secret.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feb 24 at 6:05pm
Warlock of Lust v0.7 out
1582577982846.png
New version is out and can be downloaded from my download page:

You will embark on an extensive quest with mage apprentice Jennyfer. This quest line starts with studying poetry, or philosophy in your library at least 4 times. In the end, besides making Jennyfer your lover, you will also gain new spell, summonable creature and a magical essence that will unlock more scenes with other characters. You will also visit four randomly generated dungeons. As this is a completely new feature and it was quite difficult to implement, I'm curious if you will find any glitches/problems with them. If yes, please let me know.
I have still a lot of new content for WOL in my mind and I would like to revamp the combat system (more spells, combos, effects) so next month's update is also planned to be for WOL. This game definitely deserve more love from me, as it has quite a lot of untapped potential.

V0.7 Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yennifer does not dissapoint ... ”spiritual dick” spell summons a corporeal dick inside your opponents vagina :love::cool::LOL::p;):giggle:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Feb 24 at 6:05pm
Warlock of Lust v0.7 out
View attachment 564973
New version is out and can be downloaded from my download page:

You will embark on an extensive quest with mage apprentice Jennyfer. This quest line starts with studying poetry, or philosophy in your library at least 4 times. In the end, besides making Jennyfer your lover, you will also gain new spell, summonable creature and a magical essence that will unlock more scenes with other characters. You will also visit four randomly generated dungeons. As this is a completely new feature and it was quite difficult to implement, I'm curious if you will find any glitches/problems with them. If yes, please let me know.
I have still a lot of new content for WOL in my mind and I would like to revamp the combat system (more spells, combos, effects) so next month's update is also planned to be for WOL. This game definitely deserve more love from me, as it has quite a lot of untapped potential.

V0.7 Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New premium code:
updated OP with v 0.7.

Thx Canto Forte and Zyrix

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Where can you find the WOL saves? I have the old saves from the previous version or doesn't it work, you saved it before?

Last edited:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
what? the game or the face you make on your profile pic? :unsure:
I mean, if this game were to just stop existing (and the dev stopped making these abominations) ... Maybe we could kill the profile pic. Equivalent exchange, if you will. A bit of quid pro quo.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is quality ... Bite sized quality! Gamers can have a full screen experience with bare bone unity/unreal look alike
assets and pretty nice looking seductive girls. The action is pretty complete, has a lot of positions for the naughty...
some wonky dialogues but pretty well versed pointers and quests. Remember that pixels are still shipped as games by
big companies and indie studios alike. Game oN!

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I like this game but it sucks big time waiting around for the fun with MOM to begin. At least I hope it does

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
how do i start the new quest? I’ve studied both poetry and philosophy for more than 4 times and yet nothing...

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes