kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Nothing except getting an OS upgrade. Could it be a Win 11 issue? Is there a way to fix the resolution issue without manually changing the resolution of my desktop?

P.S -Manually changing the resolution didn't solve the issue.
My laptop resolution is 2560 x 1440.
I have DirectX 12 installed.

I've no idea what else I can do to resolve this, so any advice is helpful.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is the Alizabeth peaceful ending or gore ending better. Does she move into your castle with the peaceful ending? Does she die or does the inquisitor die in the gore ending.
in gore ending, either alizabeth or the inquisitor dies, depending on your choice. in peaceful ending, she escapes (you can meet her in a tavern as a random encounter int that case). Also, in some case, I don't remember which one, you can take Dora as a maid to your castle.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is the island broken for anyone else? I can't teach Mona the language, interacting with the runestones does nothing, and going to the ship crash site says I'm ready to leave, but can't do it. Also, were the runestones and the crash site supposed to be automatically unlocked when you get there? I seem to recall having to find them on expedition, but that's no longer the case it seems.
If you loaded the save file, it is at the end of the island content. You can do nothing else, except leave (as everything is already done)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully we get more priestesses to corrupt and be able to fix more of the rooms. I don't mind some lesbian / bi scenes, but with the wood elf she just inserts herself into having fun with the staff. Would be nice to be able to tell her to either do that or don't. Started again and kept her from having "fun" with all the women in the castle.

Why does this game eat up so much memory? I've had to restart the game multiple times because the animations keep freezing up.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
So, Princess Alexandra can't even be corrupted 100%? What's the point of even starting her storyline if you can't get further. Hopefully in the next update that happens, and the MC can take her to the castle and have sex with her in the room next to the Queen. Or maybe even have "fun" with her and the dining room table with the Queen being oblivious. It looks like there is a lot to be done with the game considering some of the storylines sound they have quite a ways to go before being finished.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
I can't finish bad teacher, Liv keeps telling me that I'm a man and wants nothing, any pointer?
That's the one where you have to corrupt the four priestesses, right?
IIRC you need to interact with her or the painter while Liv is modeling.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
robber quest (with random encaunters) quite boring
game engine alredy not ideal with unable to select destination back if you stay too close.

so i just cant do anything . may be wait for version 5 or 6.0

Last edited:

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
Tell me pls how to trigger ring option on chapter2 first quest?

based on Wiki:

• Travel back to Hesy. She will suggest two possible solution. Either ask queen for the document directly, or use shape-shifting ring to impersonate her.
    • If you ask queen directly, she will give you the documents and the quest will progress. You will however miss queen's submission training subplot.
    • If you decide to use the ring, speak with queen during evening to get a sample of her hair. Than use the ring to walk in the study. If you do this option, queen will later tell you that she likes rough "relations" and you will be able to train her in submission.
Welp, dont have dialogue option in evening

exter

May 29, 2017
Has the player princess model ever been updated with breast physics? It seems like they are quite static compared to the NPCs.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes