velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Moin velesk,
the German language does not work and neither do the other languages...
I click on Activate and nothing happens ???
View attachment 1950454 View attachment 1950455 View attachment 1950457
Some things are not translated yet, including main menu (button, text there). Also if you activate translation, it will not translate text that is already visible on the screen (like the tip in the picture). Be sure to talk to someone to check if the translation is active. It should show there.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Some things are not translated yet, including main menu (button, text there). Also if you activate translation, it will not translate text that is already visible on the screen (like the tip in the picture). Be sure to talk to someone to check if the translation is active. It should show there.
Ah thanks for the tip, now it works.
01.png

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Somebody know how to see what week day is in game? I can't get the militia training event, that is supposed to launch in fridays.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Cracked v2.4 attached

Installation: overwrite files and use this premium code: 81032518
Err... I just noticed the file has the [VIRUS] tag in it. I certainly didn't put it there, so maybe the site put it automatically? By the way, I can assure you the exe has no virus in it unless the original game has it lol

EDIT: ok this site runs a virus total scan after upload, what I said is still valid, the file is safe to use. If you want a proof, the original game exe also throws false positives on that site

Reactions: koloborodko

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know how to see what week day is in game? I can't get the militia training event, that is supposed to launch in fridays.
monady is day 0, than friday is day 4 and than every 7th day after 4 (so 4, 11, 18, 25, 32...)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
monady is day 0, than friday is day 4 and than every 7th day after 4 (so 4, 11, 18, 25, 32...)
Cool, thank you!
Also, got a bug when joining the first stage of the rituals, just got freezed for some time and after that nothing happend. When updated to fertility rites, all works fine.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
A question when you complete Silvia quest she is in the temple but there's is a way to send her bat to the tavern and the castle the scenes are way better

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
A question when you complete Silvia quest she is in the temple but there's is a way to send her bat to the tavern and the castle the scenes are way better
There will be more scenes with her elsewhere in the next update

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
hey velesk, the errors that I encounter will be fixed or i have to start new game? Just asking, don't want to push.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
hey velesk, the errors that I encounter will be fixed or i have to start new game? Just asking, don't want to push.
If you transferred saves from previous version, it is possible that errors may be generated. In general, I cannot repair old saves, as they are on your computer, unless you send them to me (or put them in here as an attachment) . But be sure, the saves are right before the bug occur, so I can see exactly where the problem is.

Reactions: Carloschacal2
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes