DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
If you transferred saves from previous version, it is possible that errors may be generated. In general, I cannot repair old saves, as they are on your computer, unless you send them to me (or put them in here as an attachment) . But be sure, the saves are right before the bug occur, so I can see exactly where the problem is.
Here is my save.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Here is my save.
Thanks for the effort. Unfortunately, I cannot help with this save. What happen is when you loaded a save from older version, the data were scrambled in some way. Than you made this save and it saved already scrambled data. So I cannot find out from this save what happen, as the corruption occurred in the loading process before. If you still have the save from the previous version, that you transferred, that one would help more.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

(<--Click to download) is Out!!!

Sorry but I have no Code.

Last edited:

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for the effort. Unfortunately, I cannot help with this save. What happen is when you loaded a save from older version, the data were scrambled in some way. Than you made this save and it saved already scrambled data. So I cannot find out from this save what happen, as the corruption occurred in the loading process before. If you still have the save from the previous version, that you transferred, that one would help more.
Thank you for your support.

Vordred

Aug 12, 2018
Is the Rites law outside the map with the fields event or is it behind the fields where the totem is? Im confused

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is the Rites law outside the map with the fields event or is it behind the fields where the totem is? Im confused
It's at the totem. The rite happen at the day six and than every seven day (so at days 6, 13, 20, 27, 34...)

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
i ran this through virus total this file showed up as malicious
Comrade, VirusTotal is not the best program for such purposes, this program does not read 7Z archives well and immediately marks them as malicious. If you use a more serious program, such as Kaspersky anti-virus, it does not detect any viruses.
Скриншот 14-08-2022 084939.jpg Скриншот 14-08-2022 085012.jpg Скриншот 14-08-2022 085042.jpg

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello Can u give full save 2.3 or 2.4 please. Ty
I don't have a full save. I don't play the entire game in each version. It would take hours and I have limited time for testing. I test only new content. Sorry.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
2.4 build has something going on with the language files.
I fixed it by moving the .txt files from the English subfolder into the main language folder.
No idea if this is a true fix, but it's no longer throwing exception errors at me.

Moved files : game/wolu/scen001/language "txt files" > one folder back

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
It is a driver problem. It cannot load Microsoft DirectX drivers for some reason. Sorry, that is out of my hand, as I don't have access to your machine and I have no idea why it has problem with DirectX.
so how can we use this application except switch computers? axaxaxaxa

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so how can we use this application except switch computers? axaxaxaxa
You could always try to reinstall the driver, deinstall your Videocard driver and even remove the Videocard itself from the System manager.... than reinstall all those.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes