Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a soft lock, I need cumdrop essence to complete the 'three daughters' quest, but I can't produce any essence without getting the alchemist, and to get the alchemist, I need to speak with the artistic elf. Who won't speak to me without completing the essence quest first.

Nevermind, avatar was missing the dialogue before, now she will give it to me.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe im stupid but the transformation ring isnt working for me
You have to equip it, by double clicking on it

EDIT: Turns out it was indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting. I have re-uploaded the fix, so if you download the game and transfer saves, it should work.

Last edited:

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
You have to equip it, by double clicking on it
1661664504362.png

Seems as if I'm also dumb. The ring is on but the Queen has no further options. Appearance didn't change either

Looks like the ring is also equip-able before getting Dale's hair as well which also does nothing.

Tried creating a new game and same result

Game version downloaded today

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Seems as if I'm also dumb. The ring is on but the Queen has no further options. Appearance didn't change either

Looks like the ring is also equip-able before getting Dale's hair as well which also does nothing.

Tried creating a new game and same result

Game version downloaded today
Thanks for reporting. It was indeed a bug. I have re-uploaded the fix, so if you download the game and transfer saves, it should work.

Reactions: Shaggster

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i didnt have this problem last time i played (2.3) but now when i move, the character stutters along.. or just moonwalks in place for a few seconds berfore stuttering an inch forward at a time.. i dont know if its lag, because the movement of his feet is still smooth. and sometimes he just turn and goes a completely different direction then where my cursor is.. it also happends in new game aswell, so i dont think its a save port issue.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
cracked v2.5 as always all in 1 file gl&hf

CTRL+ G/F/I/S/P - work
ALT+C - u can change npc name
ALT+D - developer menu
ALT+V - 3d/2d mode
ALT+O - god mode

or who dont want download attach file code is : 66031445

update: 29.08.2022

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Started playing update 2.5. For some reason, there is no location with the appearance of Hesy and Piya.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Where is this fix Velesk is talking about? Or is it already integrated into the full game we can download now? I also have that issue with the transformation ring.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: engelos
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes