AnonymousAutist

Aug 20, 2022
I'm currently in a process to publish all animation, scripting and modding tools for my games and creating video tutorials for them (some of them are already out through my patreon). After all tutorials are out, people will be able to mod my games and even create their own games at will.
Hi there, dude! I really liked your games and already tried the animation making app, it is actually really well made. I was wondering if there are any updates on the sculpting .exe, I really want to make some more stuff for the games!

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Not yet/ I was sidetracked by a translation tool, so that's what I'm currently working on and it will be out soon. But after that, I will focus on scripting tool. There is still some functionality I want to add there before publishing.

Reactions: AnonymousAutist

samo_af

Jul 6, 2022
Not yet/ I was sidetracked by a translation tool, so that's what I'm currently working on and it will be out soon. But after that, I will focus on scripting tool. There is still some functionality I want to add there before publishing.
i hope add arrest people and hold them captive
-
My language english is not good but I hope you understand what I mean :)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i hope add arrest people and hold them captive
-
My language english is not good but I hope you understand what I mean :)
I'm not sure, but some types of scenes are forbidden by Patreon rules and I cannot add them.

Politilen1994

Feb 15, 2018
Hello everyone) who can reset their save (I played the game for two days and there was an bug in the save... ) (sorry for my English :) )

Lavaris

Oct 7, 2020
Dale and the ring bug still present
I found a way around it.
If you have the ring and putting it on and off again doesn't work then you can resort to some trickery.
Put the ring on and open the developer console with ALT+D ( dunno if you need the premium code for that) then in the Actors Tab select Dale at number 34 then click "imperson".
Thats the first step if you now close the console you are seen as Dale and can proceed with the Queen.
To return to your normal form, simply take of the ring that you equipped prior and you are back on track. :)
Somehow you can't change into Dale by equipping it, but the reversal is possible...

• Red Heart
Reactions: proxeyy and JoeKent

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
I found a way around it.
If you have the ring and putting it on and off again doesn't work then you can resort to some trickery.
Put the ring on and open the developer console with ALT+D ( dunno if you need the premium code for that) then in the Actors Tab select Dale at number 34 then click "imperson".
Thats the first step if you now close the console you are seen as Dale and can proceed with the Queen.
To return to your normal form, simply take of the ring that you equipped prior and you are back on track. :)
Somehow you can't change into Dale by equipping it, but the reversal is possible...
How can i take off the ring?

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
press I to open the inventory. The ring is in the Artifacts tab. Double clicking on it equips it. Double clicking to again unequipes it.
I can't enter the capital when it's red, can you explain why it's red and what to do to get in?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I can't enter the capital when it's red, can you explain why it's red and what to do to get in?
Generally, if a site on map is red, it is locked. You can return to capital later, after some quests are done (namely, during the quest Song of Elves).

More about quests can be found at the wikia page:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I know that the creator of this game is doing what he can, but he doesn't just have a defect in the transformation of the body, but also in the throne, in the queen's daughter quest and many others, I know that the creator of this game will try harder and moon rose essence, and each code no erase the save before. Thanks in advance.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello. My ring for queen not worked. I equip him and nothing happens.
It is working, you just need to download the game from the official site

and equip the ring again. If you are at the court map, you may also have to leave the map and return back there as the furniture may be displaced right after loading.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how i make moon rose essence?
Check out the wiki page, it has a complete walkthrough for every character.

I know that the creator of this game is doing what he can, but he doesn't just have a defect in the transformation of the body, but also in the throne, in the queen's daughter quest and many others, I know that the creator of this game will try harder and moon rose essence, and each code no erase the save before. Thanks in advance.
I have no idea what this means.

Reactions: Roe1961
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes