Aug 8, 2017
Check out the wiki page, it has a complete walkthrough for every character.
I think there may be a condition that the wiki doesn't mention, as this is how it describes the next step in that quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Check out the wiki page, it has a complete walkthrough for every character.

I have no idea what this means.

when i say moon rose essence , i say pregnant of queen of elfes. For pregnant of queen of elfes, need moon rose essence not is this?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sylvia's quest is finished and she's in my temple. Her dialogue options are 'Bondage Training', 'Impregnation', and 'Personal Service'.
The last version of the game have to be downloaded from my official website and saves transferred. After this is done, Sylvia will have an option "Acquire artifacts" and the moon rose extract will be there if the quest is active.

Once again, it is always a good idea to download the game only from my official website, because if you guys download the game from here or use one of the "cracked" version, I cannot guarantee it will have the latest bugfix or if it is virus free.

[B][USER=305685]JJJ4544[/USER][/B] said:
when i say moon rose essence , i say pregnant of queen of elfes. For pregnant of queen of elfes, need moon rose essence not is this?
Check out the Luthien page at the website, there is a complete walkthrough for her pregnancy quest. If there is some bug with the quest, download the latest version of the game from my website.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i downloaded ludcus master and this game came with it shold i download this too cuz i enjoy this more
If you downloaded Ludus Master, you already have the latest version of WOL with it. You don't need to download it again.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I am wrong, or before we had 3 virgin guards? In 0.26 I got just two, one at the castle entrance and other in the bedroom door.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Where can I find Pyia in the latest update. The quest says to talk with Pyia but i can't find her. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am wrong, or before we had 3 virgin guards? In 0.26 I got just two, one at the castle entrance and other in the bedroom door.
You should have 3 "virgin" guards while only 2 are virgins (1 more in the hall with the table)
Where can I find Pyia in the latest update. The quest says to talk with Pyia but i can't find her. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Have you checcked the temple in the village near the Altar?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhay and GaboCAP
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes