EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The game is set up in a modern world but in this world, there are some families who can do magic. Our protagonist belongs to such family, the story is about how a tragedy impacts him and the people around him. There is war ahead of him and for winning that war he has to do everything in his power.​

Thread Upated: 2021-09-18
Release Date: 2021-09-18
Developer: Valkarie Games
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Downloads
All
: - - -

sc1.JPG sc2.JPG sc3.JPG sc4.JPG sc5.JPG sc6.JPG sc7.JPG

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
On the left side (with save, load, ...) there are back and forward arrow buttons, you can use them to return to the previous screen. But having no normal return screen sucks, plus it makes writing messages on MC's phone pointless.

On the subject of the game: 1st scene in and it's already unavoidable maledom (plus quite crude scene in general imo), and since I came here lured by the femdom tag, so not a good start for me. I know it's a dream scene, but still, some choice in the matter would be appreciated.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
On the left side (with save, load, ...) there are back and forward arrow buttons, you can use them to return to the previous screen. But having no normal return screen sucks, plus it makes writing messages on MC's phone pointless.

On the subject of the game: 1st scene in and it's already unavoidable maledom (plus quite crude scene in general imo), and since I came here lured by the femdom tag I don't think I'm gonna stay.
If we return with the back button, we cant send a message. The message must be important there is a call to the party.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
If we return with the back button, we cant send a message. The message must be important there is a call to the party.
OK, so I first clicked on a phone and wrote a message and since there's no return button I used the arrows (the only way to close the phone it seems). But later on the message writing scene (with the same message) appears by itself with a working return button (just clicked it). So the option to see the message and the whole phone mechanic is buggy atm.

Edit: I see now that it's the same with Insta accounts, you can view them on MC's phone before they become unlocked in the game.

Edit: to the dev: it would be a good idea imo if writing an answer wouldn't move us back to the top of the page/screen; it's not the most comfortable way of reading the phone convos.

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney and Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I was very happy to see the tags but I just finished the game and most tags are not correct. All I see is maledom. No femdom, no romance idk no spanking?

Reactions: Platinum_Flame
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote