Deleted member 3642964

Diabeticpussyslayer
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2021
research wise: who is in the dream and where can i the source for the final scene?
That girls name is Anne, she has two scenes, both for NetGirl and the final scene is kind of hard to find, the actress name is Charlotte Sartre, hope that will help you with your research.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Slow text = cancer,
Comic Sans = cancer,
Text is too big = cancer,
Can't see some text because of transparent background = cancer,
Can't turn off the phone after sending a text message = cancer,
No mute all clips option = cancer.
It's like you didn't even play your own game... or you just like cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

pichejf

Jul 8, 2017
Not a fan of the slow loading text either. Especially when, if you get a notification and click on it, you will need to see the scrolling text from the top again when you come back to the story. It's a real detriment to re-playability too, because you're stuck waiting for text you've already read to show up again.

Deleted member 3642964

Diabeticpussyslayer
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2021
Thank you all for playing my game. Honestly, I didn't even know whether the game is going to work on your computer. I am not a programmer but I really wanted to make a game that looks good and gives you lots of options like gallery, social media accounts, msg boxes, etc in a small size. The slow chatbox was always meant to be there because it's a prologue and I wanted to make it like that, kind of like an unskippable cutscene but of course, Chapter 1 won't have that delayed chatboxes.

Slow text = cancer,
Comic Sans = cancer,
That's a lot of Cancers :p
Not a fan of the slow loading text either. Especially when, if you get a notification and click on it, you will need to see the scrolling text from the top again when you come back to the story. It's a real detriment to re-playability too, because you're stuck waiting for text you've already read to show up again.
I realised that right at the end of making the game, I am removing whole clicking on notifications system it's creating unnecessary complications.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I see that the game has the romance tag. Which makes me very happy because it is very, very rare to find it in HTML games. But I also see the corruption tag. I really like HTML games and I really enjoy reading them, but I can't play many of them because the vast majority consist of turning girls into sexual slaves or in sissifying the protagonist. lol

I would like to know something. What is the general idea for the game? I ask specifically for these two tags. If we will have the usual division:
-Build relationships based on love and trust with the girls and, let's say, be the "good guy".
or
-Corrupting/enslaving the girls and dominating them, being the "bad guy".

If there will be different routes for each character, if the story and relationships will develop based on decisions, etc.

Thanks in advance and much success in the development of the game!

Reactions: AmerHST

Deleted member 3642964

Diabeticpussyslayer
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2021
I see that the game has the romance tag. Which makes me very happy because it is very, very rare to find it in HTML games. But I also see the corruption tag. I really like HTML games and I really enjoy reading them, but I can't play many of them because the vast majority consist of turning girls into sexual slaves or in sissifying the protagonist. lol

I would like to know something. What is the general idea for the game? I ask specifically for these two tags. If we will have the usual division:
-Build relationships based on love and trust with the girls and, let's say, be the "good guy".
or
-Corrupting/enslaving the girls and dominating them, being the "bad guy".

If there will be different routes for each character, if the story and relationships will develop based on decisions, etc.

Thanks in advance and much success in the development of the game!
Thanks for saying that. I really wanted to add more romance in this prologue but I couldn't because you know Romance is something that requires time to develop unless the MC already has a love interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for saying that. I really wanted to add more romance in this prologue but I couldn't because you know Romance is something that requires time to develop unless the MC already has a love interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no transformation and no sissification right? If so, that makes your game special. Because 90% of HTML games have this and I'm sure most people are fed up with it.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I played 5 minutes...the game isn't bad, in fact it looks elegant...but there are many visual issues that can't be ignored:

1. The font choice...is unfortunate. I know you intend to have a classic, like handwriting style. But be careful with that, is not easy to read long texts with that font. And the font on the dialog boxes of the MC is ugly as fuck. If it's comic sans, please get rid of it.
  2. The dialog boxes look nice but being transparent and with a black font makes them really hard to read.
  3. Timed dialog boxes get really tiresome.
  4. The videos need to be put on auto loop.
  5. The social media notifications look good, and the screen is pretty convincing but they go away too quick, and I missed them on the first 3 screens until I realized they repeat themselves on the next screens.
All in all, I hope you keep going with your project, I wish you good luck.

Deleted member 3642964

Diabeticpussyslayer
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2021
I played 5 minutes...the game isn't bad, in fact it looks elegant...but there are many visual issues that can't be ignored:

1. The font choice...is unfortunate. I know you intend to have a classic, like handwriting style. But be careful with that, is not easy to read long texts with that font. And the font on the dialog boxes of the MC is ugly as fuck. If it's comic sans, please get rid of it.
  2. The dialog boxes look nice but being transparent and with a black font makes them really hard to read.
  3. Timed dialog boxes get really tiresome.
  4. The videos need to be put on auto loop.
  5. The social media notifications look good, and the screen is pretty convincing but they go away too quick, and I missed them on the first 3 screens until I realized they repeat themselves on the next screens.
All in all, I hope you keep going with your project, I wish you good luck.
Thanks for your review. I have some fonts in my mind that I will probably use for the next update, maybe Poiret One. Transparent boxes are something that I don't want to get rid of but I am trying to figure out an efficient way to make the text easier to read.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Slow text = cancer,
Comic Sans = cancer,
well to be fair some masochists like this playstyle and UI. but even the rpg maker learned slow text is a nuisance and changed it to fast or instant. i really hope the developer changes it.
if he doesnt, also fine but im not sure how many people will play the game then.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Dear Valkyrie,
I changed my mind and found the font you chose stylish. Maybe you have even changed it already, but I don't care. I do like it, seriously.
About the slow text loading times, weird, but I noticed anything. About Jax, you did well, I loved SOA at their times.
Let's say something about the game, instead.
Watch out for the typos, unless it's intentional and a part of the roles.
I can't await to see how you will decide to proceed... it's a "thumbs up" to you at this present moment, I don't want to talk too early, you know. Good luck for this project and all.

With best regards.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote