deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Oh... Between that and the use of widescreen, meaning I get black bars covering half the screen, you've made some odd choices regarding the visuals of this game. When I'm just looking at a blank screen or a single image that doesn't change, while a scene is described for me, which doesn't really match up with what's going on, it kind of ruins the immersion and makes it hard to connect to your characters, or invest in certain scenes.

No offence intended, I just thought I'd give some honest feedback. Good luck with the game
May be odd for some, but the ultra widescreen looks great on Android and the visuals are what make the game even possible. I couldn't work on warlord at all if it was as expensive as Tragedy or Euryale's Gambit.

I do appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
did not watched this one for some time, to see what content there will be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any other relatives raped/fucked or is it safe to try? :)

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Wow, that schlong is the stuff of female nightmares, probably some dudes too. If you see him grabbing the crisco, run.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
May be odd for some, but the ultra widescreen looks great on Android and the visuals are what make the game even possible. I couldn't work on warlord at all if it was as expensive as Tragedy or Euryale's Gambit.

I do appreciate the feedback.
Ooooh that makes a lot of sense about the ultra widescreen, I hadn't considered that.

Also fair enough. Do what you can with what you've got.

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Ok, looks like an interesting game. But I have seen that it has bad endings.

I'm a bit weird: I only see one ending, so I prefer to wait to a guide that says how to avoid them.

In any case, deepglugs thanks for the game.
I highly recommend the bad endings. They will become increasingly more interesting as the game goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: kokos94

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
is it only bro/sis? As I understand it, there is no mom/son and there won't be one.
Mom is dead, so unless the MC finds a way to bring her back, she's out of the picture.

Then again, I got the feeling there were some sexual tension between mother and son before she was killed and this is a world which bears many resemblances to ancient Greece and according to their mythology, dead people could be retrieved from Hades, the death realm (but it was difficult as fuck and not something mortals were supposed to do). Considering the MC is already consorting with gods and demons, who knows what might be possible in the future?

And then there is this shape shifter who considers the MC her/its master... I guess she/it could take the shape of the MCs mother? Maybe some other actor might have that ability as well, or the ability to haunt the MC in his dreams and there take the form of his mother? I guess not quite the same thing, as it wouldn't be his real mother. But for him it might feel real until it's revieled that it's not.

Seems the setting gives many possibilities. But as of now, the mother is dead, so don't bank on her becoming romanceable.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, looks like an interesting game. But I have seen that it has bad endings.

I'm a bit weird: I only see one ending, so I prefer to wait to a guide that says how to avoid them.

In any case, deepglugs thanks for the game.
The bad ending is avoidable and so far the game gives you at least two choices were the MC can choose between being mr niceguy or dr evil (avoiding killing vs killing). Though, the MC is driven by a lust for revenge, so I guess that means you probably won't be able to play as a 100 percent good guy through out the game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The bad ending is avoidable and so far the game gives you at least two choices were the MC can choose between being mr niceguy or dr evil (avoiding killing vs killing). Though, the MC is driven by a lust for revenge, so I guess that means you probably won't be able to play as a 100 percent good guy through out the game.
Yes, I guessed it's avoidable, but I prefer to know in advance how to avoid it.

For the rest, my main interest is romance, but that doesn't prevent the MC from going on a revenge route against those who did something to him while he establishes a good romance with the LIs. Romancing the LIs and killing the bad guys is perfectly compatible. In any case, knowing me, unless I really think they deserve to be killed, I'd rather let the bad guys live.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Mom is dead, so unless the MC finds a way to bring her back, she's out of the picture.

Then again, I got the feeling there were some sexual tension between mother and son before she was killed and this is a world which bears many resemblances to ancient Greece and according to their mythology, dead people could be retrieved from Hades, the death realm (but it was difficult as fuck and not something mortals were supposed to do). Considering the MC is already consorting with gods and demons, who knows what might be possible in the future?

And then there is this shape shifter who considers the MC her/its master... I guess she/it could take the shape of the MCs mother? Maybe some other actor might have that ability as well, or the ability to haunt the MC in his dreams and there take the form of his mother? I guess not quite the same thing, as it wouldn't be his real mother. But for him it might feel real until it's revieled that it's not.

Seems the setting gives many possibilities. But as of now, the mother is dead, so don't bank on her becoming romanceable.

Also want to say that this next release will have two chapters! This is the result of patrons voting slightly in favor of Warlord over other priorities. Looking to finish up the art for Chapter 9 this week (probably tomorrow). Animations and writing are already done.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Warlord-0.9.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes