ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad ... not really much to go on story wise ... i'll be checking on this game after you get a little more content ... say around the 3rd or 4th versions ( updates )
keep up the great work :)

(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rai.Shu

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
wish i could do that to my boss already liking the mc hes a nice guy until he's had enough just like me

• Red Heart

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Although it was short, I like how the game is going and the mood is very good, good luck and go ahead with the game DEV

• Red Heart

Rai.Shu

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone! Good day to ya'll!

I just wanted to thank all of you who tried out my game and to all of those who gave feedback ( especially the capital after comma one ). So here are some changes that I will apply on the next version:

I changed the file format of the images from png to jpg. ( I will change the file format of earlier renders once I get photoshop. )
Not going to capitalize after comma.
Going to work on some lighting issues on some renders.
And, although this is not going to happen in the next version but I will surely rework the intro scene to look more like the future versions. ( Don't worry what you will see on the next version will be the final looks of the characters so I will not rework the whole game when I ran out of ideas to do. )

That's all from me thank you all!

And also a sneak peak for what I've been working on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, School setting, Ahegao, PoV, Romance, Teasing, Virgin, MILF, Big ass, Big tits, Harem, Voyeurism, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Kinetic Novel
Hi,
I've been waiting for you to tell us the future tags before I try your kinetic novel. Knowing that there will be no choices I want to know what fetishes you plan before I play it.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer