Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
WTF???!! Why is my game here?? Who leaked it?? I'm.... kidding xD

Thank you very much for uploading my game here. I also appreciate all of your opinions and your kind comments.

About the character development and the rushed sex scenes, I understand what you mean, and I have plans for v0.2 regarding that, I just didn't wanted to be like many other games with lots of grinding, and no sex until v0.6 :p
About being completely free, I would't feel good to ask money to give you a game, that is a tool I'm using to learn Daz3d and Ren'Py. Your opinions are payment enough ;)
About the renders, I know I can do better, alot better, but my graphics card doesn't agree with me, and I hate to render with the CPU, and the most important part I'm a noob at rendering...... for now.... xD

Once again, thank you all so much and hope to see you around.
What are your config ? And which render engine do you use ? I can show you a technic on Daz to render hight Quality without having slow rendering i can show you.Let me know if your insterested send me a pm.

Reactions: Kthulian

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
So I like the idea but there seems to be almost no character development. You go from sex to sex to sex. With a few choices for fights in between. But it seems to be a sex slideshow. no reall story. Character models look decent and for a first version not bad. I do hope the dev will put a bit more work into the characters and the story so its not just sex sex sex.
should we go read Harry Porter series together? call me? maybe

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Kthulian I known that you are busy this day working hard on Ataegina, but there is no harm to ask: When can we expect an update for Warp?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian I known that you are busy this day working hard on Ataegina, but there is no harm to ask: When can we expect an update for Warp?
Hey man, I may get an extra time for it on january since it probably will be the final release I have to think on the possible outcomes for the ending(s)

PS: And when I finish Ataegina I may give Warp a remastering to give it the looks it deserves ;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hey man, I may get an extra time for it on january since it probably will be the final release I have to think on the possible outcomes for the ending(s)

PS: And when I finish Ataegina I may give Warp a remastering to give it the looks it deserves ;)
Well, according with what happen on the last update, I think three finals could be possible for James on his story. I don't known what you developer have in mind, but, I think those three final could be:

1) James return to his own reality and stay with Marianne (Maybe Dr. Smith together with them in a trip vacation).

2) Marianne go to the reality where James are on the last update and both stay there, ruling together as a powerful couple.

3) Since now James is a powerful man and since now he has the power to rule every girl he want, maybe he could be tempted to stay on the actual reality and maybe create his own harem. So, that way, Marianne could be past life for him.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well, according with what happen on the last update, I think three finals could be possible for James on his story. I don't known what you developer have in mind, but, I think those three final could be:

1) James return to his own reality and stay with Marianne (Maybe Dr. Smith together with them in a trip vacation).

2) Marianne go to the reality where James are on the last update and both stay there, ruling together as a powerful couple.

3) Since now James is a powerful man and since now he has the power to rule every girl he want, maybe he could be tempted to stay on the actual reality and maybe create his own harem. So, that way, Marianne could be past life for him.
I can tell you that you are on to something... :p

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is it open world ? & Female domination avoidable ??

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
is it abandoned or not

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes