Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
IS NTR AVOIDABLE!????
as a tester, i am qualified to say mostly it is. In the i fucked up ending (reconciliation ending) to get the mc's wood up the heroine made up stories of cuckolry and tell it to mc so he imagine it then there are pictures of imagination, but thats it. Also if you wanna skip the scene of real ntr just choose the mc's perspective, dont do heroine perspective and congratulations you have just skipped the only part of ntr in the reconciliation ending (it still happens behind the scenes, but you can skip it).

Reactions: RandomServant77

xort

Jun 1, 2017
No reason for this to be an RPG Maker game, it has 1 choice and 3 POV switches.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
this has to be one of the WORST H-RPGMs I've ever tried.. no multiple endings, no choice makings to enter different routes,full auto play - just what is this hot garbage? kinetic novel set in a RPGM game? who made this game exactly? you literally have no role to play in the story itself whatsoever.. even Ren'py games have choices available for you to make that impacts what lies ahead making the game interesting while this one has NONE making it literally 2D hentai movie about cuckoldry.. the dev should just make hentai videos instead, not games for that matter

Sep 28, 2018
While this normally isn't my cup of tea, the promise of NTR with actual human translation instead of word poetry intrigues me enough to warrant a download. Because I can appreciate hard work.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I usually avoid netorare games because of my petty pride but came to a realization that ya'll really dont need to hate it, embrace ntr, but dont get consumed by it. lmao

Reactions: AzuraMeta

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Well technically this is Netorase, not Netorare but yeah, F95zone doesn't like to distinguish between the two.
There's actually 3 solid distinctions for ntr content, though they change about the situation they differ but they all fit or enter on the ntr quality of things.
Netorare = Classic situation of guy is betrayed and unaware of situation to have a shock later... what happens later isn't connected with the situation at all(best sample is Otome Dori) as it follows the guy reaction to the stuff the entire time, may be a video or whatever.
Netorasare = Guy wants to be cucked. Got a kind of fetish but the wife herself is unaware normally, then guy asks someone to act and do the thing so they can feel it(well, humans are complicated). Sample of work that does this: Yarichin kateikyoushi netori houkoku. The issue with this one is that it starts as netorasare and then turn to netori later.
Netori/e = Exactly the same of Netorare however, this changes the PoV, instead of following the sad guy who is unaware, it follows the guy who is stealing the girl or the PoV from the girl view the entire time and only shows the result later without showing the crash feelings or whatever... if the girl decided to leave or not.

The thing is, NTR is the general filter/term for all the situations above, and yeah, they're so classic that they're repeated used everywhere. As long as the shock/discover/similar situation happens, it's all NTR. Thats also why "Cheating" is a separate entry, because there's no intervention/showcase of whoever is suffering the cuck anyway, and normally the guy/girl who is married is all into it.

Reactions: sora21345

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
why Japanese NTR games are about a cuckold who wants his wife to be fucked, is it really not enough imagination to come up with a different plot :cautious:
Actually there are a lot of games with far better story and different Ntr types. It's just that they are not available in english. Like most of them are not available in english. At most ppl make a shitty mtl and trust me, u r never gonna enjoy ntr with MTL. Edited MTL works but just plain mtl are a pain.

Reactions: sora21345

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just shortly started to enjoy the anime or manga style in games but i really hope that many of the devs who are creating this gorgous artwork will switch to renpy because i think this rpg maker games are really outdated and i dont like using keybord commands to control these minecraft pixel npcs around to get the next beautyful scene. The game itself is great and i like the idea and story.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes