OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Guys please discuss the game only in this thread. even if its NTR discussion it should be about the NTR content in game, not NTR in general or its meaning. Use off-topic section for any general discussion about NTR

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
VN not my cup of tea but daamnn the translation is great, really enjoying the game and wanted to appreciate and thank the good work!

Reactions: ThunderFury

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
He’s working on this game maybe a few scenes more with Shelly, he’s talked about it on ci en

Tecton

May 25, 2017
ntr tag missing? i get that cuckoldry is swinging but the anti-ntr boys are about to come in here screeching

edit: nvm it was added
You say that like they don't seek out NTR threads just to come in and whinge because they have no lives or friends.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
is there rlly any difference choosing between 2 choices ? since I don't notice any dialoge changes
(nvm I figure it out)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mau5taticDead

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Uhm....so is this another NTRman game rip off?
Or does it actually have it's own story and better text then the other rip offs I have seen & tried to play.

Jun 13, 2017
"Art is good. It's NTR, but let's check the full save for the art"

"Uh, this is weirdly wholesome for...."

Honestly, it's kinda weird. Not only you're given a good ending that's essentially a complete victory for the protagonist, but even the bad end is surprisingly considerate of his degenerate wishes, his wife is still loyal in a warped way, the guy she slept with is agreeable and polite. The hell.

Is this the infamous cuckoldry propaganda? I mean, for the standards of cheap and bothersome NTR developments, this is almost vanilla-like.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
...just finished it...i usually avoid games with RPGM because of their lack of in game menu and this 2d pixel npc scenes in between..but this one was done on a way i could comfortably handle and the game is really enjoyable with two endings....And of course the Anime Scenes are really beautyful even they are still censored.
Very nice made..

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not a fan of NTR by any means but these kind of games are easier to handle if we only play as the cheating wife and not the guy getting cucked. If this was female protagonist only I would have tried but like this? Naw... Oh well.

Chumpyman

Dec 4, 2021
Pretty nice writing overall. Shame the gameplay is nothing more that watching and not setting up the situations like scars of summer.

dustsfgsfg

Dec 5, 2017
i wish there was more game all you do is hold enter that the game. would be cool if she was sneaking around and she just out of sight or u could tell it was here doing sex stuff all over town

Maowe

May 7, 2020
As much as I really enjoyed desire eater for the scenes, I can assume no worst in mind...

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes