jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone know who the artist is? love the art one of the best faps for ntr genre that is uploaded on this site. sadly it's too short

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
According to their ci-en page, looks like there will be additional update coming soon.
So I took a look at the page you mentioned and next weekend seems to be when it's happening though I don't know if that means some translated version for us too like the main thing here.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
can anyone drop the update files
I don't have it myself but it's one (longish) scene for impregnation, the scene that was basically supposed to be there before the end.

You'd probably have to google translate to get what is basically going on otherwise it'll be jp files and don't think anyone is going to do a proper translation for one scene at this point.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I don't have it myself but it's one (longish) scene for impregnation, the scene that was basically supposed to be there before the end.

You'd probably have to google translate to get what is basically going on otherwise it'll be jp files and don't think anyone is going to do a proper translation for one scene at this point.

use this tool for translation

Reactions: HoneyLibido

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
anyone can drop the update files i have been searching the net for a while still i am not able to find it

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes