Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
The game is good but a bit short. I would have created a third path... Shelly would cheat Eddie even if they agreed to end sharing. Maybe Bret would tempting Shelly in the tavern trying to persuade her to have sex without Eddie permission. What´s in your opinion about that?

May 13, 2018
Aw.. we need more "happy netorase"
Or maybe something that a little complex like Netoraserare doujin
or maybe the chad netorase like Netorase Play where the husband gathered the bulls and was disappointed in their play so he showed them how to fuck his wife in front of them

Reactions: subaru_dono

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
at tags it says animated scenes but does it really have ?
xray scenes are, that's it

Definitely could have used a third ending, would've been interesting to give Shelly some agency in a decision from her perspective to punish Ed and Cap by doing it with Patrons 1, 2 and 3. Ed would either double down on the escalation or break down and apologize for manipulating her. Cap, based upon his own hangups revealed in Shelly Perspective 3, would probably be disgusted and leave. Cuck them both, Shelly embraces tavern slut lyfe.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I feel like the art is similar to me but can't quite place it on a specific game.

Anyway just wish it had more scenes particularly a conception scene for what they were discussing near the end as a follow up to that discussion and a pregnant scene at that end 2 as a wrap up if this was it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wish there was a way to lock the game from spamming saves jesus christ fucking annoying

Arttareion

Jul 3, 2020
Ya its not Really a NTR or a Cheating game
**Spoiler**

Main story guy
Is infertile
main Girl
in her prime
Both want a family

Granted he Made her do it but on the flip you can see it came from a place that he could not provide. -Kids-

Its the same thing that happens in real life
to infertile men but At least unlike real life she stayed with him

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes