RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 31, 2020
man how the heck are you supposed to win 5 times in a row against amanda.. from level 3 it's sooo hard for me:(
Winning against Amanda is the easiest out of the 3 when you know how to. You need a high HP and good equipment though. The best way and quickest way to win against her is to just wait until she rests her arms, then you know she's gonna slash so you need to put up Guard II. You'll take no damage. While you do the waiting you can make sure your TP is high too by doing inversions from Magic Items or drinking Green potions if you have enough of them. Now after you've put your guard up the waiting game begins agin until she raises her foot. Unlike in case of others where you you usually guard against a grab attack you should accept her invitation in this case and just attack. She gets you in a footjob when she is most vulnerable to attacks.

So once she's busy obliging your dick, you can keep attacking her (if you have a high grade sword like Mithril or Rune blade it really helps) or keep using ripostes and swifts. Your high TP will help in this case and if you attack, your TP increases anyway. So eventually you'll crack her armor. She'll just be in her pantyhose. Use ripostes and swifts to finish her off or just keep attacking and you'll win. Important note: It would help if you're at Dominant state rather than Submissive otherwise you'll break easily and succumb to her temptation attacks once she removes her armor.

I use Rune Blade (weapon), Seer Tunic (Guard) and Light Armor (Outfit). Lvl.42.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I am using joi play, its saying this file type is not supported, I can't run the blue cube you see after extracting the zip.
Okay, I'll check on it tonight. Never played the game, so I don't even know how much time will it take to download.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes