RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
By the way can you suggest some good fart games? it's too hard to find them
game name character description and name who fart or scat and where it is to be found

tower of trample 1st floor villanes
4th floor villaines - khulan
6 floor villianes swan and crow

warrior guild megan - fight her in elite arena to get grabbed and fart punishment

m size m size has 3 games among them misuzu in jyukatsu i guess has a great part and pee content
m size another game where the mc step sister white hair girl gives him fart box punishment
m size another game name femdom of paraphilia has lots pf femdom fart scat and pee content

hero under heel joanna has fart content

dominant witches and here in dominant witches 3 girls zoe yuki and a white hair elf
dominas of the forsaken has fart and in domias of the forsaken planet all girls have planet (same developer) fart pee but none of these 2 games have scat
dominas every girl has fart pee and scat

katalist bonnie has great fart pee and scat content 2 more have fart content
the void of deviance every girl has fart scat and pee content

tower of trample (8floor 8 floor iris has scat fart and pee 9 floor karen has fart and 9 and 9th floor) floor swan and crow has fart and pee

the void of deviance almost all girls have fart some has scat and piss

toiletscape has fart scat and pee

the queendom of lizthania - red queen and blue color woman (the puppetress)

femdom university 1.2

sweet scam the nurse has fart

mixfight the female police officer is the mafia boss she has fart scene

goddess of trampling its is difficult to play but has fart and scat

i can only do these is this much okay ?

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
game name character description and name who fart or scat and where it is to be found

warrior guild megan - fight her in elite arena to get grabbed and fart punishment

m size m size has 3 games among them misuzu in jyukatsu i guess has a great part and pee content
m size another game where the mc step sister white hair girl gives him fart box punishment
m size another game name femdom of paraphilia has lots pf femdom fart scat and pee content

dominant witches and here in dominant witches 3 girls zoe yuki and a white hair elf
dominas of the forsaken has fart and in domias of the forsaken planet all girls have planet (same developer) fart pee but none of these 2 games have scat

tower of trample (8floor 8 floor iris has scat fart and pee 9 floor karen has fart and 9 and 9th floor) floor swan and crow has fart and pee

the void of deviance almost all girls have fart some have scat and piss

good thing is i have full completed game saves of all the game mentioned above except the ones made with python language the saves in python language based games dont have saves to share i mean they have but cant be shared i guess but rest my boi i have all the other saves above just check my profile and then go to my previous posts from profile u can get them all

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023

the void of deviance almost all girls have fart some has scat and piss

femdom university 1.2

Thanks

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
Didn't check if anyone else had already done it, but I just finished making a modded version of the game that adds all of the unimplemented content that's lying dormant in the game files. Vast bulk of it is Heidi stuff (my favorite character). A few scenes for the Noble (my second favorite character) and some other random scenes. Also made Wei's scenes replayable so you don't have to make a separate save file to rewatch them. I think I have it cleaned up enough that there won't be any crashes, but I'd recommend saving regularly. I also added a text file with some tips for anyone having trouble figuring out how to unlock some of the content and scenes.

Warrior_Guild_1_1_6_(modded_version).7z

And now I'm gonna go pass out because I'm tired....
Can we integrate this with favlenix's gallery mode somehow?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes