• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

unojack

Jan 8, 2021
Is heide scene out yet
Didn't check if anyone else had already done it, but I just finished making a modded version of the game that adds all of the unimplemented content that's lying dormant in the game files. Vast bulk of it is Heidi stuff (my favorite character). A few scenes for the Noble (my second favorite character) and some other random scenes. Also made Wei's scenes replayable so you don't have to make a separate save file to rewatch them. I think I have it cleaned up enough that there won't be any crashes, but I'd recommend saving regularly. I also added a text file with some tips for anyone having trouble figuring out how to unlock some of the content and scenes.

And now I'm gonna go pass out because I'm tired....

Apr 14, 2023
Didn't check if anyone else had already done it, but I just finished making a modded version of the game that adds all of the unimplemented content that's lying dormant in the game files. Vast bulk of it is Heidi stuff (my favorite character). A few scenes for the Noble (my second favorite character) and some other random scenes. Also made Wei's scenes replayable so you don't have to make a separate save file to rewatch them. I think I have it cleaned up enough that there won't be any crashes, but I'd recommend saving regularly. I also added a text file with some tips for anyone having trouble figuring out how to unlock some of the content and scenes.

Warrior_Guild_1_1_6_(modded_version).7z

hey pretty boy does she fart in this mod ?

• Haha
Reactions: DominantFutanari

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020

if that's true then you did a good job

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for making this! I am going to start downloading it NOW.

chesire

May 5, 2017

Respect man. I am gonna do hundred extra push ups in your honour. No cap btw

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

If only we can also replay the Megan scenes....

unojack

Jan 8, 2021
If only we can also replay the Megan scenes....
Ah, sorry. I haven't actually played through any of the newer Megan content yet, so I don't know what all's there. Just not really interested in Megan tbh. It'll probably be a quick fix once I know where to look. I was actually surprised there was all this new Megan content in version 1.16 because all the Heide stuff was actually already in the game in version 1.0 from like 4 years ago. Her content's virtually unchanged from version 1.0 too, so I think she's probably abandoned even though it says her stuff is now planned for version 1.2 of the game.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Ah, sorry. I haven't actually played through any of the newer Megan content yet, so I don't know what all's there. Just not really interested in Megan tbh. It'll probably be a quick fix once I know where to look. I was actually surprised there was all this new Megan content in version 1.16 because all the Heide stuff was actually already in the game in version 1.0 from like 4 years ago. Her content's virtually unchanged from version 1.0 too, so I think she's probably abandoned even though it says her stuff is now planned for version 1.2 of the game.
No need to apologize man, you did great work implementing the unimplemented scenes. I myself didn't even know she has new content, just wanted to see if I can replay her handjob scenes.

Feb 18, 2020

mans doing more work than the creator himself lol

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes