RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
And why did he fire him? Not that im complaining since he should have done that sooner,has this speed up things or nothing changed?
basically he finally got tired of koda delaying everything again and again, shortly after that we got a new unfinished floor. Ever since then we got nothing. If you're looking for more info/details you could look through the tot off-topic thread.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
how do I get these heidi scenes? I'm at the point where I wear her clothes for free, but I can't seem to get these scenes to happen
she doesn't have a lot of her scenes so theirs is a good change that they aren't in the game, but just in case you could try going full dominant because there are a few scene like that

Feb 18, 2020
I think the only scene you can get with Heide is the one where you go under her desk. The other one's while they appear in the journal i don't think are implemented as i did a both full dom and full sub run and never got those scenes for Heide.

jackpsa

Sep 5, 2022
Ok... I have had issues with literally all his games where when I try to open them they open for a brief moment and just close automatically and yes I've done the locale thingy but it still doesn't work any tips? i use a windows emulator which runs other games perfectly fine

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Ok... I have had issues with literally all his games where when I try to open them they open for a brief moment and just close automatically and yes I've done the locale thingy but it still doesn't work any tips? i use a windows emulator which runs other games perfectly fine
Make sure that you've downloaded and installed all the rpgmaker RTPs (Run Time Packages) that are required to play RPG Maker games. Here's a link to the site, I would personally recommend just biting the bullet and downloading/installing all 5 at once, they don't take up much space at all and they're safe.

Additionally, you can find more information on F95zone itself if you have any further questions on RPGmaker games/setup.

RPG Maker Help Section

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jackpsa

Sep 5, 2022
Make sure that you've downloaded and installed all the rpgmaker RTPs (Run Time Packages) that are required to play RPG Maker games. Here's a link to the site, I would personally recommend just biting the bullet and downloading/installing all 5 at once, they don't take up much space at all and they're safe.

Additionally, you can find more information on F95zone itself if you have any further questions on RPGmaker games/setup.

RPG Maker Help Section
Hey so I visited the forum for it and downloaded the others but what happens is that even after doing so I run the exe game (it is a dragon icon btw) and it will open up with a black screen for about 2.5 seconds and then automatically close with no error message. Do you know a way around this? Cheers

Emanuel62u2

Feb 20, 2022

RPG Maker Help Section
But its not possible to play on Android?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes