RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
It seems like Saves 1 and 2 don't pop up for me, but 1 does?
I'd deleted the game off my computer since I'd made that post, but I decided to redownload it and check what was up, and yeah, for the download on this page that happens, but then I remembered that I'd upgraded to 1.1.6 after a little bit of playing around, so I tracked down the thread I downloaded that from and downloaded the game from there and now all the saves worked, so yeah, seems to have been version compatibility issues

On that note, I won't leave you high and dry on what thread I got the 1.1.6 version from, here you go: https://f95zone.to/threads/modifications-fvlaenix-modifications.117902/post-9682086

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Really sucks that this game gets no love, i know its basically complete but there's no ending/closure to it and no replayability. Once you become fully dom or fully sub there's nothing to do. And even while being fully dom you never get to dom the girls of make them your sub.
Since koda is potentially gone we may get to see an update on it maybe Late this year or early next year, if bo still cares about the game that is

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020
Since koda is potentially gone we may get to see an update on it maybe Late this year or early next year, if bo still cares about the game that is
I doubt he would go back to such an old project and add anything big or significantly new. There's little to no incentive for it as his money maker is ToT and people who want him to to do it already played those games and paid for them and most likely moved onto his new stuff. The fact it took him so long to implement the scenes and gameplay route for the final main woman in the game (Megan) already says enough, his priority is ToT and nothing more.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wouldn't hold my breath on that... I just hope the fan community takes on the task to give Warrior Guild the AM2R treatment.

I doubt he would go back to such an old project and add anything big or significantly new. There's little to no incentive for it as his money maker is ToT and people who want him to to do it already played those games and paid for them and most likely moved onto his new stuff. The fact it took him so long to implement the scenes and gameplay route for the final main woman in the game (Megan) already says enough, his priority is ToT and nothing more.
Sadly this appears to be accurate :(

Feb 18, 2020
I wouldn't hold my breath on that... I just hope the fan community takes on the task to give Warrior Guild the AM2R treatment.

Sadly this appears to be accurate :(
Imagine if the main character instead of being a male was a futa :oops: but everyone else thought they were a female until they lost to the women and then they found out by doing things to them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Imagine if the main character instead of being a male was a futa :oops: but everyone else thought they were a female until they lost to the women and then they found out by doing things to them.
That could be interesting but I think even better would be if the guild were women only and the MC had to cross dress in order to get in. Unbeknownst to him, the women knew he was an effeminate male and let him slip by in order to have their fun with him in the arena.

I havent been in the loop what happened did koda finally get axed ?
Yes, BoWei FINALLY gave the Pickaxe the Chopping Axe ⛏< *Axe emoji*

Feb 18, 2020
That could be interesting but I think even better would be if the guild were women only and the MC had to cross dress in order to get in. Unbeknownst to him, the women knew he was an effeminate male and let him slip by in order to have their fun with him in the arena.

Yes, BoWei FINALLY gave the Pickaxe the Chopping Axe ⛏< *Axe emoji*
i am not big on crossdressing, i like my idea better

• Thinking Face

TheLastDream

Oct 3, 2021
If I remember rightly, yes. There is a scene where you are made to go under her counter as a foot rest or something. You have to be at max submission and have worn all of the outfits that she puts you in. For now that's the only scene and it can't be repeated. I think that in a future version, there will be more scenes for her.

Bo Wei obviously has plans for this game to be expanded but I'm just dubious as to when that will be. I really hope he continues with it. I actually love this game more than ToT.

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
Bo Wei obviously has plans for this game to be expanded but I'm just dubious as to when that will be. I really hope he continues with it. I actually love this game more than ToT.
Pretty sure Bo has been done with the game for years now ever since he added the art for the new characters. Everything after that was made by koda, who is currently "working" on countless projects that are "99% finished".

• Sad

TheLastDream

Oct 3, 2021
Pretty sure Bo has been done with the game for years now ever since he added the art for the new characters. Everything after that was made by koda, who is currently "working" on countless projects that are "99% finished".
Damn, that sucks. I was never sure exactly who made which part of these games. Hasn't Bo sacked Koda off now? I know that this 1.1 version was only released on his Patreon last year, though, which is what gave me hope that the project was still alive. I guess that he just pushed out whatever Koda had happened to get done?

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
Damn, that sucks. I was never sure exactly who made which part of these games. Hasn't Bo sacked Koda off now? I know that this 1.1 version was only released on his Patreon last year, though, which is what gave me hope that the project was still alive. I guess that he just pushed out whatever Koda had happened to get done?
Yea, apparently Koda got fired, but he still intends to publish respite (the kaori stuff). But respite still got delayed because koda for some reason just had to make a translated & bugfixed version of one of bo's side-projects (which he only started because koda kept delaying everything).
In the first place bo never really cared about wg beyond it's original version, the additional updates were just excuses for koda to delay everything else.
So while the project is technically still alive in some sort of way, you should keep your expectations low. It's basically last place on koda's release schedule.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Yea, apparently Koda got fired, but he still intends to publish respite (the kaori stuff). But respite still got delayed because koda for some reason just had to make a translated & bugfixed version of one of bo's side-projects (which he only started because koda kept delaying everything).
In the first place bo never really cared about wg beyond it's original version, the additional updates were just excuses for koda to delay everything else.
So while the project is technically still alive in some sort of way, you should keep your expectations low. It's basically last place on koda's release schedule.
When did he fire Koda?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes