RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
How do i beat megan? do i have to lose a 2nd time? because since my first loss ive just been loading a save everytime she beat me. i cant even figure out how to do damage
On the game files, there is a file named "DataIntegrity.rvdata2" which is formed the second you start the fight with Megan, not during the intro cutscene. Delete it if you dont want to have the scene where Megan basically drains you and resets your levels.

As for fighting her, you would need to be level 30 minimum to even withstand her attacks. Also try to get as much equipment as you want. IMO, i just cheated on and put myself lots of gold to get the best equipment and spam the trainer to get enough levels (cuz i needed to test stuff). I say it does take a lot of grind to get to the point of that normally

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
On the game files, there is a file named "DataIntegrity.rvdata2" which is formed the second you start the fight with Megan, not during the intro cutscene. Delete it if you dont want to have the scene where Megan basically drains you and resets your levels.

As for fighting her, you would need to be level 30 minimum to even withstand her attacks. Also try to get as much equipment as you want. IMO, i just cheated on and put myself lots of gold to get the best equipment and spam the trainer to get enough levels (cuz i needed to test stuff). I say it does take a lot of grind to get to the point of that normally
Wow is Megan a beast, she really hits like a truck and kicks like a horse. I challenged her at lv. 10ish and needless to say I pounded shot.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
retrace your steps. check the fridge and between the couch cushions. download a save-finder app on your phone to prevent this from happening in the future. get a save-sniffing dog.
Or Even better than a save sniffing dog, get Ethan. I'm sure all the tower wardens and Lily would agree he can sniff like a bloodhound lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She is the definition of OP bruh. She's like an endgame boss!
That is so true, I was holding my head up high after maxing out my dominance meter at around lvl 10. I thought I could at least put up a good fight against whoever the girls sent may way... I got spanked HARD by her. :eek:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes