RPGM Completed Warriors Maidens Rayearxxxt [v0.03] [Paliga]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The game lost many scenes in this eng version, the first translator asked to erase the scenes of incest and bestiality.
Is there any way to get the original version? Probably already been asked? Now thinking about that it, it is probably heavily censored! Thats the only killer (for me) with Jap or Asian games the censorship, I noticed they seem to be censored if they are distributed in their native country, but if they are distributed in North America they should be able to remove that without affecting the original content.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The game is close to dying ... on the website paliga in the gamejolt a few comments that made her sad about the game

Good comments can make a better game, lack of them discourages the developer :FeelsBadMan:
Damn thats a shame she shouldn't let that get to her! Make the game because you enjoy doing it. The hell with others, some comments should be viewed as encouragement if they have suggestions.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

BrownPanda

Mar 1, 2018
I don't think so, its supposed to have scenes that were removed from translated version, but I haven't played it myself

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I've played through some horrible looking games and soldiered on, but looking at the screenshots of this one, sjeez. There is so much aesthetically mismatching going on it almost makes me nauseous. From the neon haircolors, the dreadful overlay in the first screenshot, the ultra low resolution backgrounds and grass to the.... is that a honeyselect logo on her totally out of place modern clothing?!

Yeahhh no.. nope.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
This.... This hurt my eyes. Literally.

Wow. I don't usually bash games and developers but whoever did this is either high or I'm not even sure...

Wow my eyes.... This was weird af.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote