RPGM Completed Warriors Maidens Rayearxxxt [v0.03] [Paliga]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaizer22

Oct 14, 2018
I persuaded the developer to give me the characters and the scenes he did to record the animations, and improve something like the fps, lights and some new framing, I hope this helps a bit to move forward the project because as I suggested better focus on rayearth since no one has ever made a Hentai game on this before.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I persuaded the developer to give me the characters and the scenes he did to record the animations, and improve something like the fps, lights and some new framing, I hope this helps a bit to move forward the project because as I suggested better focus on rayearth since no one has ever made a Hentai game on this before.
my hero............................:love:

Paliga is in the drug world now(sunsent overdrive +watune +church+torticollis)

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
The dev has a poll going on his patreon to decide what game to keep making, if you like this game i suggest you go vote for it.

I'll do a better version of the game, I just need more time.

My version will make Paliga jealous, of course after I finish my projects I'm going to give a destination to this game.

I'm also studying how to enter incest in this game, I'm accepting ideas from you.
20190130231917165.png

But I do not think anything I or Paliga can do will save this game.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Im all for as many kinks as possible but I dont think anyone is related to anyone in this series. So forcing in incest just for the fetish seems a bit out of place.
thanks for listening(y)
I'm waiting for version 0.03 of the game (v0.03= complete)
The worst thing in the world is being in someone else's shadow.
If another big site accepted the original game (Pt), it would motivate me a lot, and would accelerate all game updates.
A good audience, would make Paliga have a Motivation

Reactions: Carion_Crow
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote